s3856
Senior Member
- Joined
- Dec 27, 2001
- Messages
- 1,012
- Reaction score
- 17
Nice, three peaks pack but online can get at less than $200 with shipping.
Hi, may I know which website? Maybe I will get it online next time. Tks!

Nice, three peaks pack but online can get at less than $200 with shipping.
Better to buy from END since they will deduct the VAT for non EU customer and shipping is same as HANON. So far haven't seen 576 made in Asia countries.
Hi, may I know which website? Maybe I will get it online next time. Tks!
guys what are some of the websites you purchase your shoes from? Is it really cheaper to purchase online?
Hi, anyone can advise any difference sizes between UK and Asian made NB as my current NB 1210 Asia made is size US 8(2E width)but I brought at Limited EDT is US 9 (UK made and 2D width)?
2E width is extra wide, D is wide. If you goes from extra wide to wide, from what I know should downsize abit but normally the proportion should remain. Hope I did not provide wrong info.![]()
Brother, can you recommend who's the reseller to buy ?? Thanks!Bro,get from ebay for those usa/uk made nb,sure can find cheaper than retail.
Brother, can you recommend who's the reseller to buy ?? Thanks!
anyone know is the sneaker shop at penisula plaza open by the uncle is still open (3rd floor)?
Anyone bought Ropelaces from khorde.net ?
![]()
Its been a week and I've yet to receive anything from them . No paper being left no nothing .
really that long? so in the website they stated Internation Shipping 10days is just a rough estimation
i scared lost10 working days is 2 weeks ma. Just have to be patient ba.
i scared lost. 2 hwz forumer also join the order too i feel so bad for them keep waiting for updates