The Sneakers/Shoe Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

derekliu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2003
Messages
13,210
Reaction score
45
Better to buy from END since they will deduct the VAT for non EU customer and shipping is same as HANON. So far haven't seen 576 made in Asia countries.

Thanks for the advice.

Suddenly got big discount for NB shoes, gg hoot!!
 

mozzozo

Master Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2007
Messages
2,856
Reaction score
1
guys what are some of the websites you purchase your shoes from? Is it really cheaper to purchase online?
 

fusionz

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2003
Messages
1,841
Reaction score
1
Hi, may I know which website? Maybe I will get it online next time. Tks!

guys what are some of the websites you purchase your shoes from? Is it really cheaper to purchase online?

You can try the usual like END, Hanon, revolvecothing, Jcrew etc. And yes, it's definitely cheaper but do check the local selling price first and see how much is the diffeence. Getting a pair of Made in USA NB is normally or always more expensive from a UK online store. So try getting them from a USA online store instead. But do note that UK store sort their sizes in UK size and USA in USA sizes so don't mixed up and get the wrong sizes.
 
Last edited:

s3856

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2001
Messages
1,012
Reaction score
17
Hi, anyone can advise any difference sizes between UK and Asian made NB as my current NB 1210 Asia made is size US 8(2E width)but I brought at Limited EDT is US 9 (UK made and 2D width)?
 
Last edited:

fusionz

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2003
Messages
1,841
Reaction score
1
Hi, anyone can advise any difference sizes between UK and Asian made NB as my current NB 1210 Asia made is size US 8(2E width)but I brought at Limited EDT is US 9 (UK made and 2D width)?

2E width is extra wide, D is wide. If you goes from extra wide to wide, from what I know should downsize abit but normally the proportion should remain. Hope I did not provide wrong info. :)
 
Last edited:

s3856

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2001
Messages
1,012
Reaction score
17
2E width is extra wide, D is wide. If you goes from extra wide to wide, from what I know should downsize abit but normally the proportion should remain. Hope I did not provide wrong info. :)

Sry, wrong info, my UK made NB is 2E ( size US9 ) and NB Asia made is 2D ( size US8 ). If I buy online should I get US 9 or US 8 if made in UK or USA ? Also how to tell the width is D or E when get online? Thanks.
 

odin2ken

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
2
Brother, can you recommend who's the reseller to buy ?? Thanks!

Sometimes those ebayers have sales which is lower than retail prices already,u just need to search or wait for the sale/discount..
 

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2006
Messages
21,847
Reaction score
597
The adidas zx 710 range has some really very nice colourways. Something that is not as hype doesn't means it cannot be as nice or even nicer.

adidas_zx_710_st_nomad__neo_white222.jpg


adidas-zx-710-foxred-white-royal-yellow-m25793.jpg
 

Whizdom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
15,541
Reaction score
530
Anyone bought Ropelaces from khorde.net ?

OAgP2xX.jpg


Its been a week and I've yet to receive anything from them . No paper being left no nothing .
 

fusionz

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2003
Messages
1,841
Reaction score
1
Anyone bought Ropelaces from khorde.net ?

OAgP2xX.jpg


Its been a week and I've yet to receive anything from them . No paper being left no nothing .

Normally if they are using their local post office, it can take up to 2weeks even though tracking is provided.
 

Whizdom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
15,541
Reaction score
530
really that long? so in the website they stated Internation Shipping 10days is just a rough estimation
 

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2006
Messages
21,847
Reaction score
597
i scared lost :(:( . 2 hwz forumer also join the order too i feel so bad for them keep waiting for updates

To be honest, you're already doing them a favour so if they can't wait then they shouldn't even join you in the purchase. So don't worry about it man.
 

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
14,804
Reaction score
221
Where would you guys recommend to get a pair of Nike airforce 1 in local store? I am looking at either all white, or white base with black swoosh.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top