hey guys, i have a pair of sperry top siders and the insoles really stinks. Any idea on how to wash them? Many thanks!
put baby powder or baking soda inside. then air dry overnight. if you want hardcore maybe can try freezer

hey guys, i have a pair of sperry top siders and the insoles really stinks. Any idea on how to wash them? Many thanks!
Hi guys,
Letting go this pair of black boots that i just bought, size 275mm, US 9.5. Tried only once but too big.
ONLY $45!
![]()
Pm if interested
bump it up
I'm looking for suede protector and cleaner. Does anyone know where to get them? Can't seem to find them anywhere..
hey guys, i have a pair of sperry top siders and the insoles really stinks. Any idea on how to wash them? Many thanks!

Does anyone want to buy any mark mcnairy shoes either from mr porter or mark mcnairy website? I was thinking of buying a pair and we can save on shipping
Question: Any recc. for Wolverine boots? I was looking at the 1000 mile ones, do you know where I can find them in Singapore?
hi guys, been lurking around looking for a desert boots.
Anything affordable recommendation in the 70-100 dollars range?
Prefer something similar to the Clarks Beewax type. Suede material is out for me.
very nice! damage?
Now free shipping. Type "Mrpcandle" under codes