how do you all even substain? I see ken and ah hui keep buy buy buy only![]()
where do you guys get your Asics Gel Lytes from? I can't seem to find them in Singapore, am I not looking hard enough?
how do you all even substain? I see ken and ah hui keep buy buy buy only![]()
I not like ken. Always buy. I choose de. Not every release I chiong de. And still got so many older release we havent even get our hands on. My list is so long leh. And working hard and getting majority of our earned money into shoes lor. Worth it IMO. Even ken will agree de la.
LOL bro,dont say until like i cop all craps leh......
Also although asics will be able to get in singapore later this year,it is all GR only,not collabs...
Asics collabs u need to get from usa/europe....mostly are at resell price.
Many are rare release btw....
.I see, thanks for the information. I have recently begun to grow interested in collecting (and wearing) sneakers and I saw pictures of the Gel Lytes a few months back and fell in love with the look. I just got a pair of AM90s and a pair of Lunar 5s from HK, but I'm not satisfied with just 2 sneakers in rotation.
HMU if u wan some Asics GLV.![]()
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/g...el-lyte-5-2-colours-4531421.html#post82707794
Those fire red GLVs look sick! Unfortunately I'm an US8 in Nikes, will those run big?
Planning to get the Year of the Horse NB574s later today, what is the opinion on them here?
The asics glv run half size down for wide feet and tts for normal feet. Because of the sockliner.
Eh. The shoe is okay for an asian made 574. But nv a fan of the comfort level of the asian made 574..
The asics glv run half size down for wide feet and tts for normal feet. Because of the sockliner.
Eh. The shoe is okay for an asian made 574. But nv a fan of the comfort level of the asian made 574..
I see. When will the pre-order end?
I'm still thinking about it, because I was going to purchase it from Vault@Jem, but when I called up the store, the guy that picked up was really rude. He said hello in a menacing tone, and when I asked for availability, all I got were really angry one-worded answers. It killed my excitement for the shoe to be honest.
anyone know in hong kong got any shop like 313 limited edt or not?
I wear US8 for new balance 373 and 710. This means almost the same as asics gel lyte series sizing?
I see. When will the pre-order end?
I'm still thinking about it, because I was going to purchase it from Vault@Jem, but when I called up the store, the guy that picked up was really rude. He said hello in a menacing tone, and when I asked for availability, all I got were really angry one-worded answers. It killed my excitement for the shoe to be honest.
![]()
Tried on those National Park 1300 today! Awesome shape! How you guys feeling the National Park Pack??
Come get it from me at New Balance Bugis Junction.I will serve u nice nice de. Hehe.
They are beautiful! I wish I had some disposable income to be able to afford more sneakers
Haha maybe next month, I just picked up the M576 Tea Pack in Green yesterday. My bank account requires extra shifts for consolation now![]()