The Sneakers/Shoe Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

odin2ken

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
2
Sharing again..
Asics GL3 x Highs & Lows "Mortar" size US 8 DS!
This is the very limited canvas version,less than 100 pairs in all sizes.

usqh.jpg
 

odin2ken

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
2
how do you all even substain? I see ken and ah hui keep buy buy buy only :(

Errmmm every mth i buy in at least 4 - 8 pairs,a few pairs will be released on that mth,the rest mostly are from older release,so will have to spend like around sgd2.5k every mth sometimes more when i buy in apparels,now i have more than 80 pairs in my collection...:D
hehe...
 

lymc7578

Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2010
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
where do you guys get your Asics Gel Lytes from? I can't seem to find them in Singapore, am I not looking hard enough?
 

ah hui

Master Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2008
Messages
3,419
Reaction score
0
where do you guys get your Asics Gel Lytes from? I can't seem to find them in Singapore, am I not looking hard enough?

You won't be able to find asics runners in Singapore now. Nobody has an account for asics lifestyle in singapore. U can wait till the end of the year. They will come.
 

ah hui

Master Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2008
Messages
3,419
Reaction score
0
how do you all even substain? I see ken and ah hui keep buy buy buy only :(

I not like ken. Always buy. I choose de. Not every release I chiong de. And still got so many older release we havent even get our hands on. My list is so long leh. And working hard and getting majority of our earned money into shoes lor. Worth it IMO. Even ken will agree de la.
 

odin2ken

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
2
I not like ken. Always buy. I choose de. Not every release I chiong de. And still got so many older release we havent even get our hands on. My list is so long leh. And working hard and getting majority of our earned money into shoes lor. Worth it IMO. Even ken will agree de la.

LOL bro,dont say until like i cop all craps leh......
Also although asics will be able to get in singapore later this year,it is all GR only,not collabs...
Asics collabs u need to get from usa/europe....mostly are at resell price.
Many are rare release btw....
 

ah hui

Master Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2008
Messages
3,419
Reaction score
0
LOL bro,dont say until like i cop all craps leh......
Also although asics will be able to get in singapore later this year,it is all GR only,not collabs...
Asics collabs u need to get from usa/europe....mostly are at resell price.
Many are rare release btw....

No la. I dun mean u cop every shoe la. HAH. but i also salty of u de hor! HAHA. I think also limited Asics GR de. Even we sometimes have difficulty getting those rare collabs le...
 

lymc7578

Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2010
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
I see, thanks for the information. I have recently begun to grow interested in collecting (and wearing) sneakers and I saw pictures of the Gel Lytes a few months back and fell in love with the look. I just got a pair of AM90s and a pair of Lunar 5s from HK, but I'm not satisfied with just 2 sneakers in rotation :s13:.
 

ah hui

Master Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2008
Messages
3,419
Reaction score
0

ah hui

Master Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2008
Messages
3,419
Reaction score
0
Those fire red GLVs look sick! Unfortunately I'm an US8 in Nikes, will those run big?

Planning to get the Year of the Horse NB574s later today, what is the opinion on them here?

The asics glv run half size down for wide feet and tts for normal feet. Because of the sockliner.

Eh. The shoe is okay for an asian made 574. But nv a fan of the comfort level of the asian made 574..
 

lymc7578

Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2010
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
The asics glv run half size down for wide feet and tts for normal feet. Because of the sockliner.

Eh. The shoe is okay for an asian made 574. But nv a fan of the comfort level of the asian made 574..

I see. When will the pre-order end?

I'm still thinking about it, because I was going to purchase it from Vault@Jem, but when I called up the store, the guy that picked up was really rude. He said hello in a menacing tone, and when I asked for availability, all I got were really angry one-worded answers. It killed my excitement for the shoe to be honest.
 

derekliu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2003
Messages
13,210
Reaction score
45
The asics glv run half size down for wide feet and tts for normal feet. Because of the sockliner.

Eh. The shoe is okay for an asian made 574. But nv a fan of the comfort level of the asian made 574..

I wear US8 for new balance 373 and 710. This means almost the same as asics gel lyte series sizing?
 

fac19

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
841
Reaction score
0
I see. When will the pre-order end?

I'm still thinking about it, because I was going to purchase it from Vault@Jem, but when I called up the store, the guy that picked up was really rude. He said hello in a menacing tone, and when I asked for availability, all I got were really angry one-worded answers. It killed my excitement for the shoe to be honest.

unfortunately that is almost how all their staff sounds...a few nice ones are around though
 

ah hui

Master Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2008
Messages
3,419
Reaction score
0
I wear US8 for new balance 373 and 710. This means almost the same as asics gel lyte series sizing?

Can get 8.5 for Gel Lyte 5 to be more comfy.

I see. When will the pre-order end?

I'm still thinking about it, because I was going to purchase it from Vault@Jem, but when I called up the store, the guy that picked up was really rude. He said hello in a menacing tone, and when I asked for availability, all I got were really angry one-worded answers. It killed my excitement for the shoe to be honest.

Eh. End of jan or depending on the response bah. Just pm me for more info. :D

Come get it from me at New Balance Bugis Junction. :) I will serve u nice nice de. Hehe.
 

ah hui

Master Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2008
Messages
3,419
Reaction score
0
1523318_10152154664939371_965169951_o.jpg


Tried on those National Park 1300 today! Awesome shape! How you guys feeling the National Park Pack??
 

lymc7578

Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2010
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
1523318_10152154664939371_965169951_o.jpg


Tried on those National Park 1300 today! Awesome shape! How you guys feeling the National Park Pack??

They are beautiful! I wish I had some disposable income to be able to afford more sneakers

Come get it from me at New Balance Bugis Junction. :) I will serve u nice nice de. Hehe.

Haha maybe next month, I just picked up the M576 Tea Pack in Green yesterday. My bank account requires extra shifts for consolation now :(
 
Last edited:

ah hui

Master Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2008
Messages
3,419
Reaction score
0
They are beautiful! I wish I had some disposable income to be able to afford more sneakers



Haha maybe next month, I just picked up the M576 Tea Pack in Green yesterday. My bank account requires extra shifts for consolation now :(

Why you get the tea pack?? It is a 2012 collection and they bring back again. Should get the 577 rain mac pack. Newer and 577 shape is one of the nicest of NB classic collection.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top