
plutonium~
Formal pants? How much.. I know the ostrich leather wallet my gf wants would cost SGD$5.6k
Haha thank you
![]()
wa purple, your gf smart..
she buy you 1.3k polo and now she wants (you) to buy her the 5.6k wallet![]()

Hahaha.. With some luck.. I have already entrusted this task (of buying the 5.6k wallet) to her mum
Only hardcore fashionistas or crazy people buy 1.3k polo & 5.6k wallet

hahaha. seriously, such a expensive polo..
Do you send it for dry clean after wearing or just dump it into your washing machine to wash?
wah... so u belong to which category ?![]()
None.
My girlfriend must be crazy.. It was really a huge surprise on v day though
I handwash this polo..



Nah this shows how much your gf lurves you rite
My ex-gf bought me Giordano polo niah
But i guess it doesn't matter as long as the truth lurve is binding both loved one together![]()
Waaaa.. Haha yeah it don't show nothing bro..
Turned out that she's a ****.. So i regard her as a fling only..
No such thing as true love man.. I would prefer a giordano poloDon't have to fret over washing hahaha


Waaaa.. Haha yeah it don't show nothing bro..
Turned out that she's a ****.. So i regard her as a fling only..
No such thing as true love man.. I would prefer a giordano poloDon't have to fret over washing hahaha

Can we sexchange ?
I give chiu 10 giordano polo, chiu can choose any design pruss color, chiu gib moi chiu hermes polo![]()
huh? like that call ur gf nia
but anyway, she is a rich one....i don ming having a fling like that hor..but will telll her buy watch don buy 1 x polo tee..bo hua..

sorry can't help it but lol![]()

sianz, i found a preowned PO at not bad price..too bad cant find such a fling..i go general bazaar post WTB fling now liaoz!![]()


Waaaa.. Haha yeah it don't show nothing bro..
Turned out that she's a ****.. So i regard her as a fling only..
No such thing as true love man.. I would prefer a giordano poloDon't have to fret over washing hahaha

did she go for other guy??? 