The Visionaire EC

LWZ

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2016
Messages
40,240
Reaction score
15,909
Thanks for the details, I went to view Visionaire a few times and I am disgested by the maintainance of this EC. Leaves everywhere and there is a huge issue with the mosquito or whatever insect that is biting me everytime I walk around the EC.
ohmygod!!!
 

louisoh

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2000
Messages
31,807
Reaction score
3,649
Thanks for the details, I went to view Visionaire a few times and I am disgested by the maintainance of this EC. Leaves everywhere and there is a huge issue with the mosquito or whatever insect that is biting me everytime I walk around the EC.
from what i know... the msct is undergoing a new tender hence... ord mode. LOL.
 

StarisX

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2023
Messages
693
Reaction score
710
from what i know... the msct is undergoing a new tender hence... ord mode. LOL.

It has been like that these while. Visited it last year. It's just 5 years and poor maintenance, pool filled with fallen leaves and dirt. Wonder who dares to swim in it.

You visit other condos you can immediately feel the kind of low-class vibe visionaire gives you. Really like HDB except it's gated.
 

louisoh

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2000
Messages
31,807
Reaction score
3,649
It has been like that these while. Visited it last year. It's just 5 years and poor maintenance, pool filled with fallen leaves and dirt. Wonder who dares to swim in it.

You visit other condos you can immediately feel the kind of low-class vibe visionaire gives you. Really like HDB except it's gated.

agreed. Hopefully the new mcst will do wat is necessary lo.
Otherwise, the location really not too bad.
 

elvintay07

Suspended
Joined
Jan 4, 2022
Messages
12,367
Reaction score
4,441
It has been like that these while. Visited it last year. It's just 5 years and poor maintenance, pool filled with fallen leaves and dirt. Wonder who dares to swim in it.

You visit other condos you can immediately feel the kind of low-class vibe visionaire gives you. Really like HDB except it's gated.
These kind of property a bit jialat. Also we need to remember many of the occupants come from HDB and some act like big F. One time I visited an EC with my friends. Then our Alphard blocked the pathway in the carpark because of how the carpark is designed. Then one driver keep blasting horn at us. At times also a lot of free loaders who wants to complain but don’t want to “act”. Machiam all the strange opposition candidates.

When they ownself formed the new MCST, the estate cui because all the “clowns” flocked together. This usually don’t happen in expensive condo where the MCST made up of tow kays and professionals
 

wetdreamx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
14,845
Reaction score
953
These kind of property a bit jialat. Also we need to remember many of the occupants come from HDB and some act like big F. One time I visited an EC with my friends. Then our Alphard blocked the pathway in the carpark because of how the carpark is designed. Then one driver keep blasting horn at us. At times also a lot of free loaders who wants to complain but don’t want to “act”. Machiam all the strange opposition candidates.

When they ownself formed the new MCST, the estate cui because all the “clowns” flocked together. This usually don’t happen in expensive condo where the MCST made up of tow kays and professionals
I got a friend whom moved out of visionaire to another resale EC nearby. Couldn’t be happier, I’m shocked how bad they said visionaire was despite newly MOP EC.
 

elvintay07

Suspended
Joined
Jan 4, 2022
Messages
12,367
Reaction score
4,441
I got a friend whom moved out of visionaire to another resale EC nearby. Couldn’t be happier, I’m shocked how bad they said visionaire was despite newly MOP EC.
Actually these developers also smart la. Even if anyhow build, what can the owners do? 1 household earn $16k. How many lawsuits can they fight? Not like those $10-20mil condos. The owner got power to sue developers and go heads on with developer.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top