AyuReady
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Feb 11, 2003
- Messages
- 6,811
- Reaction score
- 3
Hahah I like fast deal no bargain style hahah he offer $250 I on him
Wa that's fast!

Wa that's fast!
Even my cheap Casio basic watch doesn't get sticky leh. What watch is that?Wish to seek some advice.
I wonder how do you guys maintain the resin band? Usually after a day usage, the resin band typically soaked with sweats and stuff. If not wearing for a long time, it will get sticky (kind of melt) and moldy. Some times, it breaks too.
So wondering if there's any guide on proper care for resin band watch?
Wish to seek some advice.
I wonder how do you guys maintain the resin band? Usually after a day usage, the resin band typically soaked with sweats and stuff. If not wearing for a long time, it will get sticky (kind of melt) and moldy. Some times, it breaks too.
So wondering if there's any guide on proper care for resin band watch?
Love the instagram colour effect
![]()
![]()
Bracelet was a bitch to remove with my cheapo spring bar tool but it's finally out! Ignore the temporary leather strap, waiting for my $10 nato to arrive from qoo10 haha.

Even my cheap Casio basic watch doesn't get sticky leh. What watch is that?
waiting for you to apply your top notch photog skillz on an omega 2254.50 to wow the fanboys here!![]()
haha, you're the 2254.50 promoter but I got no Omega leh
For a moment, I thought you bought the set the gx84 found.
Are you in SG? I think you are the one when I see you pics, I always think that you are posting from a foreign country.
tried the omega seamaster olympic LE, retail sgd6300..quite a nice timepiece![]()