reikizi
Senior Member
- Joined
- Apr 11, 2003
- Messages
- 2,497
- Reaction score
- 76

Steinhart has a heritage? I thought they're a new company. I was actually considering Damasko as well, especially since the case is smaller but the premium to pay didn't seem worth it. Plus I prefer how the Steinhart looked.
Bo leh... Diffcult to find, it have price ridiculous... bopian...poor man can only buy reissueDo you have the G1 Megatron?!
Ah, I see. Thanks for clarifying!welll modern heritage at least. note i didn't say "history"....
steinhart started out mainly with pilot watches, before they started focusing on homage version of divers
Can Yobokies Seiko version. LolVery nice bro!!! This is the less than 1k piece. If I see under 1k may hoot hahaha
Can Yobokies Seiko version. Lol
Haha lazy to zhng alr haha zhng once for fun can already.
BTW fuel up before heading to hougang.
Change of strap to borealis. Haha why buy isofrane sia. Haha
![]()
Jippun bond!


waaaaaaaaaa
so many rolex
those got real rolex one got edmw anot
![]()
My Swiss "collection" so far. Nothin much or impressive compared to the other bros here but looking to expand. am torn between getting a batman or a sub nd next. which one should i choose bros? don't say both, no money unless someone wants to donate