The Watch Thread - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeenTitan01

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
9,804
Reaction score
0
I bought the Casio's Couple Watch pair. Looking at their specification; it says the accuracy is +/- 30 seconds. Doubt it's a chronometer.

If that's the case, does that mean those Casio Edifice would have to be adjusted monthly if they were chronometer?

casio only produces quartz watches, no mechanical/automatics.

a good quartz will always be more accurate than almost all mechanical/automatic watches.
 
Last edited:

reikizi

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2003
Messages
2,497
Reaction score
76
I've driven almost every current Mercedes model and the entry level A180 urban is really crappy in terms of spec and on road performance... Go for the A250 or better yet, a C180. You won't regret it.

Jin satki !! :eek::eek: .. only mercs I touch is vito .. to do delivery ..:(


Got this for half a day's pay at my part time job! Damn chor, better start saving money instead to repay parents!

still satki !! last time I ish... VI student ... go work part time .. half day pay only enough to eat Mac Donald....:(

:s13::s13::s13:
 

TeenTitan01

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
9,804
Reaction score
0
I don't need your sarcasm here. If I can afford them, why can't you just let me be happy with them instead of posting these sarcastic comments?

chill. no need to be sensitive, take it positively as admiration lah! ;)

not everyone was born with a silver spoon in your mouth like you.
 
Last edited:

pwillie

Master Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2000
Messages
4,850
Reaction score
715
TGIF guys!
No father mother money so have to slog for my little luxuries....
Cant wait for the weekend!


Same same today

rsoRcnX.jpg
 

Turbo-lised

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2010
Messages
514
Reaction score
0
why nowadays student so rich de? :(
i also student but why i no rich :(
only have seiko.. no cars.. :o

but i got chauffeur hahahaha bus uncle
 
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
308
Reaction score
0
Jin satki !! :eek::eek: .. only mercs I touch is vito .. to do delivery ..:(



still satki !! last time I ish... VI student ... go work part time .. half day pay only enough to eat Mac Donald....:(

:s13::s13::s13:
Nowadays student pay quite a lot, I have done jobs where I get $25-30 an hour but then again, there are certain criteria
 

Ed.YEO

Banned
Joined
Oct 1, 2015
Messages
8,713
Reaction score
0
ah yeo ahh ... from your watch pic n watches collection .... u shld be older than me leh .. 有钱老婆 (in your case is "got money old maid") normally want fresh "meat" :D ... u expired liao lah ...:s13:
(潮):s13:我爸~~~ 阿兄按捏呾~~~我闪袜過,不得不承认。。。金蕉皮嘛变乌了。。。软去了。。。金蕉变走风概油炸糕。。。:s34::s34::sad:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top