The Watch Thread - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
308
Reaction score
0
Same bro! Every time I tell my wife we can chut a merc A class with the childcare fees

I've driven almost every current Mercedes model and the entry level A180 urban is really crappy in terms of spec and on road performance... Go for the A250 or better yet, a C180. You won't regret it.
 

shorty07

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2008
Messages
1,301
Reaction score
35
hahahaha.. bang .. u win liao !! :s13: ... but I have not finish yet ... my sentosa is one day trip .. morning go, night back ... no hotel one ..=:p

:s13:=:p same same. sometimes i hv to do that also. go adventure cove only. overseas also....if u count crossing the bridge as going "over" the seas. :s22::D
 

estrangable

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
1,155
Reaction score
90
Time to knock off.

IHh1BeH.jpg
 

Ed.YEO

Banned
Joined
Oct 1, 2015
Messages
8,713
Reaction score
0
I've driven almost every current Mercedes model and the entry level A180 urban is really crappy in terms of spec and on road performance... Go for the A250 or better yet, a C180. You won't regret it.
:eek::eek::eek:哇噻!!!由无屁股嘅A级至有屁股嘅MAYBACH!三等教育学生中,精英的精英!!!我仲期待娶個有钱老婆希望可以少奋斗十年。。。唉。。。睇黎。。。:( :( :(
 

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
7,757
Reaction score
2,530
Any1 here tried buying grand seiko when travelling in Japan? Or all buy in sg? Understand that GS movement is smoother due to 8 or 9 beats / sec instead of 6 / sec like the seiko 5...

Not all GS have higher beat I think.
 

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
7,757
Reaction score
2,530
I've driven almost every current Mercedes model and the entry level A180 urban is really crappy in terms of spec and on road performance... Go for the A250 or better yet, a C180. You won't regret it.

:s13::s13:

Have to say, I think now I confirm you are troll.
 

yeswecan

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2009
Messages
1,354
Reaction score
74
Does K2 provides Thong Sia warranty for their Seiko Watches? Thinking of going down later to hoot the SRP639!
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
I've driven almost every current Mercedes model and the entry level A180 urban is really crappy in terms of spec and on road performance... Go for the A250 or better yet, a C180. You won't regret it.

Every model? Knn you sure Bo? Lolol
 

reikizi

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2003
Messages
2,497
Reaction score
76
:eek::eek::eek:哇噻!!!由无屁股嘅A级至有屁股嘅MAYBACH!三等教育学生中,精英的精英!!!我仲期待娶個有钱老婆希望可以少奋斗十年。。。唉。。。睇黎。。。:( :( :(

ah yeo ahh ... from your watch pic n watches collection .... u shld be older than me leh .. 有钱老婆 (in your case is "got money old maid") normally want fresh "meat" :D ... u expired liao lah ...:s13:
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top