![]()
Impulse hoot from a while ago.
Enjoy the watch bro, mine has been holding the accuracy very well!

![]()
Impulse hoot from a while ago.
That's a handsome watch.
Anyone has the number FFF version?![]()
Hehe sold it off Liao. Now to hunt for turtle Liao!
![]()
That NDP moment when the special needs performers went on stage and everyone sang "Count on me Singapore" and "This is home, truly......" my eyes just went wet.
Think my house is very dusty. Our helpers never clean it properly. Wait I go scold her.
浪琴在中級品牌的地位,在中國消費者心裡已經降了三級囉。。。
只要你有機會去日本公幹,去伊勢丹還是大丸還是其他大級商場看看,不難發覺浪琴已經沒有那麼“浪”了。。。
現在在大陸消費者眼中“噢買軋”是最潮的!
PADI or normal turtle?
Hi guys, I have a Rolex explorer 2 black dial, full set with papers, A series. If interested can pm me!
http://themillenary.com/2016/02/27/longines-watches-popularity-and-why-it-keeps-swatch-group-ahead/
U can read it... Longines shop is always filled with Chinese tourist.. Maybe I am wrong??
Boss first choice will be padi but Looks like low supply.
Yeah saw your post on carousell just now when browsing. Actually realized carousell a lot. Also buay pai. Here's an ad showing the version w numbers.Haha which is number FFF version? The original dial or got another blancpain version?
May be letting go of this watch to catch the turtle wave! Hahaha
Really love that part of NDP this year.That NDP moment when the special needs performers went on stage and everyone sang "Count on me Singapore" and "This is home, truly......" my eyes just went wet.
Think my house is very dusty. Our helpers never clean it properly. Wait I go scold her.