gaoxing84
Great Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Feb 12, 2004
- Messages
- 66,764
- Reaction score
- 2,179
Must be damn song Haha I rmb my ord. Haha ord from Hendon camp. Midnight fly to new York for holiday Hahahaha 1 month. Song bo

actually i lun very long liao, but i gotta say it man...
the worst part is having to pass the next 10 year's IPPT esp when u are not exercising as regularly as u were in NS man~is se beh lucky they have e new format else i really is GG haha
but u arm so swollen, shud be no problem la![]()
Thanks everyone! I take fitness quite seriously and will always aim to train well. With that said, the new IPPT implemented 2-3yrs ago is really a lot easier than in the past haha.
Stay fit. Ippt now no kick bro hahahah
hahahaThanks everyone! I take fitness quite seriously and will always aim to train well. With that said, the new IPPT implemented 2-3yrs ago is really a lot easier than in the past haha.
Anyone know of a reputable store that sells snzg15/13 or the orient bambino? Best if can go down physically cause I'm looking to get that as a gift! Preferably with warranty too!
Thanks in advance!
You buying? I want a blue strap.![]()
![]()
Trying on a mate's Jade dial GMT2. Really is jin chiooo
your mate Jade dial GMT2 looks like fake one leh.the date magnifying looks weird and the rehaut is not aligned.maybe is angle problem.![]()
Trying on a mate's Jade dial GMT2. Really is jin chiooo
sorry to miss tis reply...but nah im not ordering anything...