omega constellation range within your budget.
For omega or cartier ladies watch, should i go to their boutiques or watch shops like sincere /hourglass to get better discounts?
Any idea how much discount i can get for them?
Thanks!
omega constellation range within your budget.
where? SIC!

![]()
![]()
hmm.......................
sbgj021
![]()
![]()
![]()
Thanks for the replies.
I refuse to buy handbags.....
Currently she is wearing an Emporio Armani watch, so i guess more into dress and fashion watch.
I am thinking of getting her a something decent from a proper watch company like Omega, but not too sure where to start.
![]()
![]()
hmm.......................
Which retailer did you get it from and did you wait long?![]()
Taobao, alibaba all these have already.
On a side note, anyone have any cheap Panerai-styled leather straps to recommend from Taobao or other similar sites?
The original straps are really bad, at least if yours is the same as what I got.
I just paid for Cheapestnatostraps..
What key words do you use? The ones I saw are about the same price as what Jackson Tse charges actually.


Did you leave the hour hand at the same position for very long?Just discovered weird "discolouration" on my black monster dial and it seems to take the shape of the hour hand
Try 6497手表
A couple of other interesting Chinese watches from TB. Haven't decided on whether to hoot them![]()
Did you leave the hour hand at the same position for very long?
Could be uneven ageing as a result of that.
Just discovered weird "discolouration" on my black monster dial and it seems to take the shape of the hour hand
![]()