The Watch Thread - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

BallGag

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2012
Messages
1,282
Reaction score
6
yes correct

actually i was the first to see it but then i tot CANNOT BE LA KNN SO CHEAP? LAZY BRING DOWN RSC VERFIY.. 2am somemore sibei tired alr

morning wake up gone...

today saw this post.. + he censor out the serial number or name lol..

+ i gei siao di siao him say is it the $7,000 one?

he reply... "I sell you $7,500?"

:s13: :s13: :s13: :s13:

That last part is ****ing classic.
 

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
IHMCTs9l.jpg

In Hanoi now

Sent from Asus ASUS_Z002 using GAGT
 

BrT.

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2016
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
@Henabi: is that a submariner or sea dweller? I have been thinking about selling my GMT and going for either one of those.
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
ya lor... now jin dulan nbbbbbbbbbbb i shouldve get it.. $7,000 grrrrrrrrrrrr...

Siao if me no need think. Still RSC. Where got time. Deal fast talk later. Fake rolex once touch you know already.

Now the guy say he never buy ytd. Haha trying to smoke me
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
@Henabi: is that a submariner or sea dweller? I have been thinking about selling my GMT and going for either one of those.

Likely a sub or steinhart ocean. SD have min markers on bezel
 

mpcdude

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2014
Messages
1,325
Reaction score
0
any satki edmwer is the one that hoot the Aug 2016 rolex nd sub full box for $7,000.. local hour glass ad

hoot alr now flipping liao the buyer lol he put $8600

Wa LAN eh $7k?? I just asked the guy if he bought it for $7k and he said nope.

P.S if buy one now brand new from AD with good discount is likely what price? Can get between 8.8-9k?
 
Last edited:

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
@Henabi: is that a submariner or sea dweller? I have been thinking about selling my GMT and going for either one of those.

I am flattered. It's a Steinhart Ocean One
a homage to Rolex Submariner with Date.

Very durable and comfortable
 

indigo22

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
39,146
Reaction score
7
Wa LAN eh $7k?? I just asked the guy if he bought it for $7k and he said nope.

P.S if buy one now brand new from AD with good discount is likely what price? Can get between 8.8-9k?

of cuz he say no la :s13: :s13::D
 

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
7,757
Reaction score
2,530
anybody buying watches off lazada's sale?

Not much difference actually, cos I've been using Stanchart $30 off. :s13:

Lazada I think mainly Seiko better price, so unless you go up to Sumo level, most Seiko watches there are anywhere from $100-$300+, max difference about $10.

But hehe, maybe will see see look look. :s13:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top