
7 early 8 early again
Hardly spent 12hrs at home :/
![]()
(潮)我後尾依句概意思是呾,hamilton最近推出概新款,有幾款免千元就買會箸。tissot lagi baniak。yeah, longines quartz need some top up but not much , 豪利士 is ?? tag ?? tag I bo mention leh... tag tough for $1000 and below...
(潮)我後尾依句概意思是呾,hamilton最近推出概新款,有幾款免千元就買會箸。tissot lagi baniak。
oris=>豪利士
tag heuer=>中國人叫 豪雅錶,香港人叫諧音 戴好嘢
(潮)chinese name jin chim .. hahahahaha .. oris have lah .. go ashford beo beo .. must monitor prices to know lowest (the prices fluctuate) .. but these 2 days USD jin hiong ..
I don't understand melayu lah![]()
(潮)
ashford概價錢雖然真夠引人。。。但是這時候美金實在。。。貴咧!
Nice share![]()
Anyone went yet? Tempted to hoot a Sekoi
PSA, Gnomon has 40-50% off for NATO and Zulu Straps.
http://www.gnomonwatches.com/accessories/nato-strap
![]()
Nice! I wouldn't mind getting a black or blue nato.
alternative to bagelsport nautilus
![]()
can anyone recommend me where to shop for solvil et titus? thinking of getting a watch for her. budget about 1k.
or maybe can suggest something else?
Hello good day.
Want to get another watch. Can someone recommend me a slim automatic watch? budget around 600.
thanks
If you don't mind fashion brand. Check out the Bering LE auto using Citizen movement, $500+
![]()
![]()