gaoxing84
Great Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Feb 12, 2004
- Messages
- 66,764
- Reaction score
- 2,179

Usually I buy. I wear then I sian I flip.
Some hard sell models. Will lose money.
Not keeping count. But now I think I positive count.

As in, nett positive, or you flip more than you burn. Hahaha.
I'm quite sure I'm negative (I hardly flip, but can break even some times). But on the bright side, tried a number of watches and found out they're not for me, I guess.![]()
Haha no no you got me wrong, i am def not adverse to homages - have a steinhart and squale myself. Just trying to be funny (obviously failed). Hahaha人之常情啦。。。师兄。
比如说。。。就当你自己是个新手,通过周遭,环境,媒体的影响,你渐渐对于某个名牌产生浓厚的兴趣。但是,有碍于自己经济能力不足以其他的拥有这名牌的朋友,同事,还是亲戚。。。只能屈服于致敬款。
不买,因为致敬款设计太像经典"原著"。
买,又担心他人给予异样眼光,犹如"喂喂喂。。。那瓜戴假货"。
老哥。。。我们活在什么年代?得到他人的注意,正面还是负面,能够在脸书上得到多少个like,大过工作,薪水是否稳定咧。。。

![]()
Still number 1 in my heart. Lol.
This photo got a bit of cichlid bro's feel. Very good looking Fortis!![]()

They are pretty ok, don't think need to worry la.Can any customers who have bought watches from gnomon watches care to comment on the customer care and experience on purchasing watches from gnomon.
I am thinking of getting a steinhart watch from them.
Lol. Finally explained that she dunno how to use Carousell. Case closed - bro can delete your post? tks.Lolol confirm troll.
没有像“李小虫”那样向世人Lol. Finally explained that she dunno how to use Carousell. Case closed...
![]()
星期五去领半金款,PADI款,还有青面款。。。可惜。。。就没有
“一,二,三,四,五,六,日”
...... 我是指 中港台版的 中英双语里拜轮啦 ......A lot of other baby tuna leh,
blue/yellow,
![]()
?INI?
black/red,
![]()
?INI?
white
?ADA?