The Watch Thread - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
7,757
Reaction score
2,530
Usually I buy. I wear then I sian I flip.
Some hard sell models. Will lose money.
Not keeping count. But now I think I positive count.

As in, nett positive, or you flip more than you burn. Hahaha.

I'm quite sure I'm negative (I hardly flip, but can break even some times). But on the bright side, tried a number of watches and found out they're not for me, I guess. :s13:
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
As in, nett positive, or you flip more than you burn. Hahaha.

I'm quite sure I'm negative (I hardly flip, but can break even some times). But on the bright side, tried a number of watches and found out they're not for me, I guess. :s13:

That's the whole point. Test test and test. Some you think you don't like but actually wear alr quite shiok. Vice versa too.
 

knightcover

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2012
Messages
9,288
Reaction score
205
人之常情啦。。。师兄。
比如说。。。就当你自己是个新手,通过周遭,环境,媒体的影响,你渐渐对于某个名牌产生浓厚的兴趣。但是,有碍于自己经济能力不足以其他的拥有这名牌的朋友,同事,还是亲戚。。。只能屈服于致敬款。

不买,因为致敬款设计太像经典"原著"。
买,又担心他人给予异样眼光,犹如"喂喂喂。。。那瓜戴假货"。

老哥。。。我们活在什么年代?得到他人的注意,正面还是负面,能够在脸书上得到多少个like,大过工作,薪水是否稳定咧。。。
Haha no no you got me wrong, i am def not adverse to homages - have a steinhart and squale myself. Just trying to be funny (obviously failed). Hahaha :D

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT
 

reikizi

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2003
Messages
2,497
Reaction score
76
Christopher ward having summer sale.

got quartz S$200+ to $500+, got auto S$400+ to S$1100

below model for less than S$500

C8 Flyer
C5 Slimline

trident sold out liao :(

interested, can go beo
 

reikizi

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2003
Messages
2,497
Reaction score
76
WOTD
EJiEU96l.jpg


Sent from Planet Zi using GAGT
 

reikizi

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2003
Messages
2,497
Reaction score
76
This photo got a bit of cichlid bro's feel. Very good looking Fortis!:s12:

kam siah :D .. this one must copy and learn abit .. cos when sell then can fetch higher .. if not must go beo where cichlid work .. and kidnap him for photo session :s13:
 

crapp0

Master Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2008
Messages
2,636
Reaction score
390
Can any customers who have bought watches from gnomon watches care to comment on the customer care and experience on purchasing watches from gnomon.

I am thinking of getting a steinhart watch from them.
 

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
7,757
Reaction score
2,530
Can any customers who have bought watches from gnomon watches care to comment on the customer care and experience on purchasing watches from gnomon.

I am thinking of getting a steinhart watch from them.
They are pretty ok, don't think need to worry la.
 

Ed.YEO

Banned
Joined
Oct 1, 2015
Messages
8,713
Reaction score
0
20170624_84a2c823c0ae9624190fs1T3JDMZuC4J.jpg

星期五去领半金款,PADI款,还有青面款。。。可惜。。。就没有
“一,二,三,四,五,六,日”​
 

arc13

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2000
Messages
2,468
Reaction score
1,718
A lot of other baby tuna leh, blue/yellow, black/red, white

20170624_84a2c823c0ae9624190fs1T3JDMZuC4J.jpg

星期五去领半金款,PADI款,还有青面款。。。可惜。。。就没有
“一,二,三,四,五,六,日”​
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
I also kena idiots on the tudor day date.
Talk big then suddenly go radio silent.
Don't want just say don't want la. So hard meh.
Ask so many questions. Then say meet here and there.
** max this kind knn
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top