mpcdude
Senior Member
- Joined
- Sep 19, 2014
- Messages
- 1,325
- Reaction score
- 0
Dun tell me u flupping urs?![]()
I saw his ad on Carousell so I think he's flipping haha.

Dun tell me u flupping urs?![]()
Yes. Quite confident it'll be this way. One just sold for 10k euros (15k SGD) on watchfinder a few days back.
Wow insane bubble.. For this kinda premium over retail, rather get the 5711/12.
I saw his ad on Carousell so I think he's flipping haha.
How did u jump from 10k watch to 40k watch ? Lolz
Dun tell me u flupping urs?![]()
Hi all
Keen on buying a simple Seiko Diver watch.
Saw Lazada and Skywatches.
Can anyone help me if these shop sells authentic ones ?Why are the price so cheap?
Haha ya i just saw. Both of u got new target ah?
I saw his ad on Carousell so I think he's flipping haha.
Haha ya i just saw. Both of u got new target ah?
seiko i think fake very little or rare.
so don't worry. no incentive to make fakes. lol
I see.but what are the difference between made in Japan and made in other places?
Also is it better to get with local warranty or international?
I see.but what are the difference between made in Japan and made in other places?
Also is it better to get with local warranty or international?
Consider Grand Seiko 9F quartz series.
Slow_mo... wanna do the honour to start the "posioning"??? =P
Wah! This is like telling all those companies, both traditional watch makers and non-traditional watch makers how a smart watch SHOULD BE...
VERY VERY TEMPTING
Haha because the premium on a 10k watch is even more than the 40k watch!
hahaha maybe. i don't really wear it leh. diver at heart, not astronaut.
chrono not my thing after owning the speedy for some time.
chrono wise still prefer panda styled - daytona or autavia.
nothing new, maybe exchanging speedy for 62mas reissue.
dont wanna fork out more cash liao. jin dry.
#endgame