peaceheart
Banned
- Joined
- Aug 3, 2006
- Messages
- 106,436
- Reaction score
- 27,637
Wah how old is this watch?Was a Seiko Tuesday today. Lol.
url=https://ibb.co/ktrOnv][/url]![]()

Wah how old is this watch?Was a Seiko Tuesday today. Lol.
url=https://ibb.co/ktrOnv][/url]![]()
Hi everyone, would like some advice regarding an upcoming purchase: got an offer of 2.2k for a pre-owned TAG Heuer Carrera CV2A11.FC6235 dated 2011. Should I get it or are there better options out there for similar price range?
Thanks
![]()
![]()
Had the chance to try this at a booth. Thoughts? Was quoted 5100 tho
Sent from Kong Island using GAGT
Yeah the blue does seem to be abit too bright, as the pelagos has a more understated design. I probably won't be get it now since I'm still a student but I'm hoping to get it in 3-5 years time once I started earning more.IMO Get the black. Much more versatile, as the blue is quite bright and may not pair well with outfits. For that price, getting in enough wrist time and feeling shiok while wearing is impt, and I think the black will do a much better job than the blue. The blue looks more like a fun/vacation watch.
Just my 2 cents![]()
Brand new you can consider:
- Tissot Heritage 1948
- Hamilton Intra-Matic 68
- Sinn 144 GMT and able to showcase it's sexy backside
Pre owned you can consider:
- Omega SMP 3510.81.00 39mm
I will leave to our in-house TT01 to poison you gao gao with Omega SMP =p
paging TT01!!!!
I like the movement but hate that they ended up removing the lume marker at 3 o clock. The balance just doesn't look as "right" now. That's why I got the new black bay and stuck to old pelagos. Lol.![]()
![]()
Had the chance to try this at a booth. Thoughts? Was quoted 5100 tho
Sent from Kong Island using GAGT
AD can get for less than 4.5 meh?5100 too expensive. Try below 4.5.
Wah how old is this watch?
Actually I had an offer of 2.6k for an Omega Seamaster Professional 300M Chronograph Diver Titanium. But I took too long to reply and dam regret nao![]()
AD can get for less than 4.5 meh?
Wah how old is this watch?
Fake patina. Mod one.
Ah u got me there!Less than a month old lol.
nice choice! since you set your sight on Omega... don't look at Tag Heuer liao
Maybe just be a little more patient. another Omega SMP might pop up again. You can try to contact Chuan, HJ, Goldman or Passion if they have any on-hand or anyone intending to sell this watch

Think better to get second hand. 4k easy to find. And tbh, who cares about it being brand new. Lol.AD cannot. But 5100 from AD is reasonable.
Any particular reasons on going there during month end? Pm me the reason if you find it uncomfortable to share hahaTry all watches at lucky plaza at month end...
I'm cool with second hand so long it's authenticThink better to get second hand. 4k easy to find. And tbh, who cares about it being brand new. Lol.
Any particular reasons on going there during month end? Pm me the reason if you find it uncomfortable to share haha
Sent from Kong Island using GAGT