The Watch Thread - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

peaceheart

Banned
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
106,436
Reaction score
27,637
wotd

C0umeH2.jpg
No. 27! Nice....
 

DXMachina

Banned
Joined
Apr 26, 2003
Messages
6,259
Reaction score
0
The gf got her first rollie yesterday - Yacht-Master 35mm 168622. I think it looks splendid on her! Tried the newer 37mm models but quite a bit of lug overhang, and colours not as versatile as this piece.

ODQvXKX.jpg


IxE030Y.jpg
 

wiz

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2000
Messages
2,058
Reaction score
0
The yacht master looks amazing and have been in my watchlist to hoot ........later

Maybe Kay Kay buy for Mrs and borrow and wear lol

The gf got her first rollie yesterday - Yacht-Master 35mm 168622. I think it looks splendid on her! Tried the newer 37mm models but quite a bit of lug overhang, and colours not as versatile as this piece.

ODQvXKX.jpg


IxE030Y.jpg
 

jonleelk

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
4,122
Reaction score
97
hello guys! can sic where you guys get your watch display boxes from? looking for a 6-10 piece one for about $25!

TIA :)

I am selling 2 units of 5-pieces watch box that I received from TaoBao, but actual is different from what I ordered.

https://sg.carousell.com/p/solid-wo...ofile&ref_referrer=/jonleelk/&ref_sId=5161028

PM me here or in Carousell if u are interested.

Another 10-pieces one in Carousell within your budget for u to consider (not mine and I am not related to the seller)

https://sg.carousell.com/p/watch-bo...5IjogIndhdGNoIGJveCIsICJ1bml0IjogIiJ9fQ%3D%3D
 
Last edited:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
The gf got her first rollie yesterday - Yacht-Master 35mm 168622. I think it looks splendid on her! Tried the newer 37mm models but quite a bit of lug overhang, and colours not as versatile as this piece.

ODQvXKX.jpg


http://i.imgur.com/IxE030Y.jpg[/IG][/QUOTE]

why no blue dial? or not available in smaller model?
 

DXMachina

Banned
Joined
Apr 26, 2003
Messages
6,259
Reaction score
0
The yacht master looks amazing and have been in my watchlist to hoot ........later

Maybe Kay Kay buy for Mrs and borrow and wear lol

Sounds like a plan lol. Yes it's indeed beautiful, can't help but keep admiring it myself.

female have a certain flair wearing oversized watch

see this

11311088_799071053494453_55745475_n.jpg

I think 37mm she still can pull off the oversized look. But 40mm she cannot tank, looks quite ridiculous liao. Even for her 35mm YM the SA gotta do bracelet sizing 3 times lol. But we both think the 35mm 168622 was the best choice. Safe colour for a first Rollie, red second needle for a bit of pop, and can complement all types of outfits. :D
 

AyuReady

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2003
Messages
6,811
Reaction score
3
Good choice but the bezel be hard to maintain I guess.

For smaller sized Rolex are they much cheaper than the usual 40mm versions?

Sounds like a plan lol. Yes it's indeed beautiful, can't help but keep admiring it myself.



I think 37mm she still can pull off the oversized look. But 40mm she cannot tank, looks quite ridiculous liao. Even for her 35mm YM the SA gotta do bracelet sizing 3 times lol. But we both think the 35mm 168622 was the best choice. Safe colour for a first Rollie, red second needle for a bit of pop, and can complement all types of outfits. :D
 

slow_mo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2008
Messages
6,503
Reaction score
10
My most expensive Seiko (non GS) to date.

+16 sec since 8 July 2017. Keeps very good time!

d1ace302d2d4e310bcbf42081b88ecd2.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top