The Watch Thread - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
final 2 pieces! anyone want, pm me! good price for hwz peeps.

zp6sK0p.jpg
 

Melvyn_

Member
Joined
May 19, 2013
Messages
191
Reaction score
1
I went to kb luxury twice and quite frankly desmond is a great chap.. Very friendly and willing to accomodate. Maybe some of the folks here have bad experience.. But i will still give him a thumbs up for his customer service.... Anyone who worked in service line knows sometimes it's hard to accommodate client requests. Anyway just my two cents.

Some times people just gotta give and take. They want super duper good service yet having the cheapest possible pricing. I always strongly believe you want the best service, Go to boutique and get it. Can sit in a nice arm chair with tea being served to you. Not only that, they will explain to you the history of the watch etc. Free lesson on the brand. :s13:
 

reikizi

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2003
Messages
2,497
Reaction score
76
never buy anything from these shops before. browse browse have
cause i know i can get a better deal myself haha

but had one dealing with KB, he knows me la. he's my customer but suddenly he is no buy hair wax from me. jin sad hahaha

:s13:

yeah, for me overseas can get better deal :s13: but for those starting this hobby, to be more confirm on authentication ... good to go browse and see these few shops ... friendly, no pressure tactic

HJ bought before (his trade in price reasonable) , bright time also bought before .. friendly and nice .. goldman never but their service top notch for the few times I've been there (no buy still good service) only recently more from oversea. but got some watch I ish no ball to buy oversea :s13:

must add: JW watch .. his business so la already ... still friendly and nice. no air. bought and also service watch there before.

local I bo kang tao not like you leh :(
 
Last edited:

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
7,757
Reaction score
2,530
Some times people just gotta give and take. They want super duper good service yet having the cheapest possible pricing. I always strongly believe you want the best service, Go to boutique and get it. Can sit in a nice arm chair with tea being served to you. Not only that, they will explain to you the history of the watch etc. Free lesson on the brand. :s13:

Excuse me, don't get me wrong, I don't expect good service.

I just expect not to get my time wasted because someone can't be bothered to read exchanges on Carousell properly. It's a proper shop with shopfront who has been there for many years, with a reputation. Certainly the expectation is different.
 
Last edited:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
^ eh have ah. I bought batman from jw, rolex op from bright time hahaha

But those are take and go kind.

I don't need service. I need good price.
Service naturally will come when money is on the table and deal is done.
 

paul02

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
19,006
Reaction score
1,727
From one business owner to another, we open door do business will definitely have conflicts now and then.

For us, it's not a matter of right or wrong. Sometimes opinions differ or we simply miscomm.

Just say sorry for the inconvenience and let it go.

Pride jiak buay pah one.

Agreed. Be sensible like Sensible_. :)
 

reikizi

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2003
Messages
2,497
Reaction score
76
^ eh have ah. I bought batman from jw, rolex op from bright time hahaha

But those are take and go kind.

I don't need service. I need good price.
Service naturally will come when money is on the table and deal is done.

I buy overseas also no service rendered , just pay and wait for mail :s13:

service is a plus point lah .. if good price no need service also ok. u already supper lao jiao liao .. no need service :D .. but those starting or unsure, good to let them know which one good to go for better deal (preowned) ease of mind browsing .. I rast time also bo ji walk into one unless I want to buy ..
this is what this thread is for also mah

worst is those shop that thought they have the best price and stuck up when you can get a better deal elsewhere.
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
I buy overseas also no service rendered , just pay and wait for mail :s13:

service is a plus point lah .. if good price no need service also ok. u already supper lao jiao liao .. no need service :D .. but those starting or unsure, good to let them know which one good to go for better deal (preowned) ease of mind browsing .. I rast time also bo ji walk into one unless I want to buy ..
this is what this thread is for also mah

worst is those shop that thought they have the best price and stuck up when you can get a better deal elsewhere.

Lol. Usually I avoid shops unless power deals.
Cause argar can know their margin.
 

reikizi

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2003
Messages
2,497
Reaction score
76
Lol. Usually I avoid shops unless power deals.
Cause argar can know their margin.

say liao .. u already super lao jiao :s13: :s13: :s13: .. not everyone have your lobang leh

sometimes good to share cos when I started , I only take info from friends which to go ... i'm those type that really no ball to step into one and ask to see and not buying. so if step in, ish 80% buy liao .. only recently grow older then got guts to step into preowned shop :o
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
say liao .. u already super lao jiao :s13: :s13: :s13: .. not everyone have your lobang leh

sometimes good to share cos when I started , I only take info from friends which to go ... i'm those type that really no ball to step into one and ask to see and not buying. so if step in, ish 80% buy liao .. only recently grow older then got guts to step into preowned shop :o

I step in knowing I won't buy. See see for fun.
Shiok hahaha.

I Lao Jiao they don't know. They see me ginna pi
 

snowver

Senior Member
Joined
May 19, 2010
Messages
1,549
Reaction score
0
I go hj almost weekly, mostly just to look see look see and chat with the uncle. Only bought from them once recently. No need scared go in la.😅
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top