The Watch Thread - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

cichlid

Master Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Messages
2,961
Reaction score
1,068
36215472935_6d65d6b4f7_o.jpg
 

Thai_Rak_Thai

Master Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2006
Messages
4,792
Reaction score
557
Here checking out the Watch Expo in Siam Paragon. Some discounts going at 50%. Also that older GS logo model

uYpFkNs.jpg


1oii1v9.jpg


My Friend visited to me. Had a nice lunch and he showed me his watch. Beauty

nfujq24.jpg
 

snowver

Senior Member
Joined
May 19, 2010
Messages
1,549
Reaction score
0
Thanks for sharing. Sadly only going bkk in sep.

Whats the discount for gs?

And are you coming out of end game mode for the rm? :D

Here checking out the Watch Expo in Siam Paragon. Some discounts going at 50%. Also that older GS logo model

http://i.imgur.com/uYpFkNs.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/1oii1v9.jpg[/IMG

My Friend visited to me. Had a nice lunch and he showed me his watch. Beauty

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/nfujq24.jpg[/IM][/QUOTE]
 

Thai_Rak_Thai

Master Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2006
Messages
4,792
Reaction score
557
Thanks for sharing. Sadly only going bkk in sep.

Whats the discount for gs?

And are you coming out of end game mode for the rm? :D

RM my Friend one sir. Me still retired.

Depending on the model. The one I shared is 50%. Some start from 30%
 

aerogater

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2009
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
RM my Friend one sir. Me still retired.

Depending on the model. The one I shared is 50%. Some start from 30%

Did you saw any older GS quartz model there? was looking for one with a reasonable price, if price is right I might fly there to get one.
 

DXMachina

Banned
Joined
Apr 26, 2003
Messages
6,259
Reaction score
0
Where did you try this? Want to try the everose gold 37 or the platinum 37 yachtmaster. And what's the price like?

This was at Orchard ION, they have both the pieces you mentioned, but I didn't inquire the exact discounted prices for them as we weren't that into them.
 

snowver

Senior Member
Joined
May 19, 2010
Messages
1,549
Reaction score
0
I know RM belongs to ur friend. I was asking if the RM convinced u to consider come out of retirement :D

The discount is quite decent!

RM my Friend one sir. Me still retired.

Depending on the model. The one I shared is 50%. Some start from 30%
 

Thai_Rak_Thai

Master Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2006
Messages
4,792
Reaction score
557
The 250k baht is before or after disc

Before sir

Did you saw any older GS quartz model there? was looking for one with a reasonable price, if price is right I might fly there to get one.

Didn't really look around. Sorry not very familiar with their models

I know RM belongs to ur friend. I was asking if the RM convinced u to consider come out of retirement :D

The discount is quite decent!
great legends like Jordan and Pac Man. Came out of retirement and failed miserably :)
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
Well the first time Jordan came back he won 3 titles. :D

Lol. Nobody can touch Jordan.
Came back and drop a double nickel on the Knicks.

The third time on the wizards, he still kinda dominated with his fatter body.

GOAT
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top