The Watch Thread - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

slow_mo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2008
Messages
6,503
Reaction score
10
massdrop spinnaker naise .. only usd $129.99 .. but jin sianz .. no date :( .. if not will hoot one for wear chu bi :s13:

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/spinnaker-overboard-automatic-watch?1=1&utm_placement=1&referer=3N7NER&mode=guest_open&utm_campaign=Automated%20Daily%20Promotional%202017-07-28&utm_source=SparkPost&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Daily%20Promotional&utm_content=1501229165365.331560410400430212061002

AI7B1923_copy_20170727124101.jpg


AI7B1802_copy_20170727124101.jpg


AI7B1893_copy_20170727124101.jpg

1000m WR! But a bit cartoon leh.
 

001_bh

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2017
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Go for it if it screams out to you

the watch certainly speaks to me haha. i was more of asking whether the price was a good one or there could be better deals elsewhere (have not been able to find better ones though), and if anyone had any experience with Hamilton. apologies if i did not word the initial statement carefully!
 

toastyloti

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2017
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
the watch certainly speaks to me haha. i was more of asking whether the price was a good one or there could be better deals elsewhere (have not been able to find better ones though), and if anyone had any experience with Hamilton. apologies if i did not word the initial statement carefully!

its a bit hard to judge whether price is good or not ley. With Bracelet or Strap? Usually have to dig and research a bit ah, for myself usually I check out those AD stores and ask for price then compare RRP and online retails stores.

base on what I have read from past posts till 2014? I never really see any hamilton khakis yet ah but maybe have ah.. dont quote me haha but for the price you said, I feel is not bad as I watch those youtube reviews, their prices usually higher. For a swiss eta, 500+ is not bad imo. My only concern is the updated H10 caliber on Khaki Field ah, I would prefer the old 2824-2 eta.

just my 2 cents la huh :s13:
 
Last edited:

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
7,757
Reaction score
2,530
W2vQiz2.jpg


Beautiful and timeless..

And I've confirmed that you really don't need a manual to turn 16610 bezel. :s22:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top