
不是啦!!! 我没有Yeoman那么帅咧。。。Yeoman长什么样子?random question for @Ed.YEO
are you the person behind the yeomanseiko blog?

random question for @Ed.YEO
are you the person behind the yeomanseiko blog?
Can any customers who have bought watches from gnomon watches care to comment on the customer care and experience on purchasing watches from gnomon.
I am thinking of getting a steinhart watch from them.
Kristin好像。。。 不是咧。。。。。。And their staff are all watch lovers and not just some normal sales person.

Ya dunno what they ask for.I also kena idiots on the tudor day date.
Talk big then suddenly go radio silent.
Don't want just say don't want la. So hard meh.
Ask so many questions. Then say meet here and there.
** max this kind knn
i thought he was! celebrity of our humble group![]()
I wonder if there's a way to see block list. Mine very long.When jokers lowball me, I reply with a price higher than the original asking price, lol
Saving for a Big pilot thoughYa dunno what they ask for.
Normally after 3 or 4 questions I block. From experience they are not serious. Looking for a way to lowball and butter you up first. No point entertaining.
Just saw this, looks like a good deal, what do you guys think? Should i get it?
Cool find: Authentic Iwc Spitfire IW326501 Black Dial Automatic Steel Casing Leather for S$3,600 http://carousell.com/p/113481308
But i just bought my Omega Seamaster 3 weeks back so abit hesitantSaving for a Big pilot though
this is on duty this week.
feels loose, I think I'm loosing weight
![]()
701!! where did you get this from and how much ah? Thinking of getting the 703 new from j.llee or AD (lol)