The Watch Thread - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

DXMachina

Banned
Joined
Apr 26, 2003
Messages
6,259
Reaction score
0
Can any customers who have bought watches from gnomon watches care to comment on the customer care and experience on purchasing watches from gnomon.

I am thinking of getting a steinhart watch from them.

I think Gnomon with good customer service. They strike the balance of being helpful yet not overly intrusive of your personal space while browsing.

So far I've only gotten a Steinhart flieger from them when they were still at Shaw Tower, but have made subsequent visits many times. Even though I haven't bought anything from them after my first purchase, they have remained patient and friendly in my "see see look look" visits.
 

agent_719

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2011
Messages
6,083
Reaction score
1,789
Can any customers who have bought watches from gnomon watches care to comment on the customer care and experience on purchasing watches from gnomon.

I am thinking of getting a steinhart watch from them.

Their customer service is pretty good from I had experienced.

Bought a squale from them and one fine day one of the spring bars broke while I was walking. Went down straight from office without bringing warranty card and the young chap fixed it for me Foc. Asked him do I need me go home email my warranty card he told me no worries he trust my words. Thumbs up
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
azI46v3.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top