The Watch Thread - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

cichlid

Master Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Messages
2,961
Reaction score
1,068
wRugUjN.jpg


Went to Gnomon to check out the Alpinist during lunch.
 

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
Where did you get this? What is the damage? Look nice sia
thanks for your compliment :)
I bought it from city chain about two years ago for about $70. Originally it comes with SS bracelet but I changed it to the James bond nato strap I got from Gnomon
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top