The Watch Thread - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

razoreigns

Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2011
Messages
285
Reaction score
11
First time shark mesh. Interesting look and in fact its quite comfortable.
Hope it doesn't kiap hair hahaha
Blue or black opaco??
CJ1LzvG.jpg

I think this one would go better with a thicker and heavier shark mesh. :)
 

Ed.YEO

Banned
Joined
Oct 1, 2015
Messages
8,713
Reaction score
0
First time shark mesh. Interesting look and in fact its quite comfortable.
Hope it doesn't kiap hair hahaha
Blue or black opaco??
CJ1LzvG.jpg
这个好像不是鲨鱼網带吧。。。比较像那个。。。怎麼拼。。。milanase strap?
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
这个好像不是鲨鱼網带吧。。。比较像那个。。。怎麼拼。。。milanase strap?
No ba. Milanese more gentle looking. Haha
This one looks like armor. But not as thick.
 

slow_mo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2008
Messages
6,503
Reaction score
10
这个好像不是鲨鱼網带吧。。。比较像那个。。。怎麼拼。。。milanase strap?

Milanese is thinner and a little more formal I think. Shark Mesh tends to be more sporty. His Mesh strap looks thick and sporty. Well, I maybe wrong...
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
厚是。。。厚啦。
看来这款与我见过一般$70的比较高质量咧。。。Squale原厂的?難怪。。。

I think is oem with squale logo. Haha
Quite comfortable. Milanese more closely weaved and thinner
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top