atypicalsingaporean
Master Member
- Joined
- Dec 3, 2010
- Messages
- 2,527
- Reaction score
- 141
if it fits, I envy you!Haha no thx. Jumbo will do![]()

if it fits, I envy you!Haha no thx. Jumbo will do![]()
U should have gotten a panomatic inverse too so u can have best of both worlds
Question : In sg context, would wearing a solid gold (eg Rolex or AP) watch for daily office wear be weird? Seen anyone do that? Could be leather strap if bracelet is too bling..
Or would it be more for special occasions which for most of us would be like maybe 3 times a year.
I think the problem is that there is no certainty because e product is not mass produced yet.
Anyway I've heard mostly negative stuffs about KS or indiegogo and e likes.
For the office. No. It's very common sight when I was working in Raffles.
Question : In sg context, would wearing a solid gold (eg Rolex or AP) watch for daily office wear be weird? Seen anyone do that? Could be leather strap if bracelet is too bling..
Or would it be more for special occasions which for most of us would be like maybe 3 times a year.
Was a Seiko Tuesday today. Lol.
url=https://ibb.co/ktrOnv][/url]![]()

or a Piaget 900P ultra thin
![]()
Hi everyone, would like some advice regarding an upcoming purchase: got an offer of 2.2k for a pre-owned TAG Heuer Carrera CV2A11.FC6235 dated 2011. Should I get it or are there better options out there for similar price range?
Thanks
Continuing the gold thread...Old pic but it's the most beautiful piece that i have...![]()
Wa tak ada problem pakai jam emas masuk office...office staff sudah tengok wa machiam pakcik suda ada baniak tahun liao...[/CENTER]
![]()
![]()
Had the chance to try this at a booth. Thoughts? Was quoted 5100 tho
Sent from Kong Island using GAGT