The Watch Thread - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

battledome64

Master Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
2,980
Reaction score
163
Hi guys I went to swim with breitling watch now the dial is damaged with the chlorine smudges.

Would you suggest I go back to the official service center?

They quoted me the dial replacement is $500-$1.5k what a wide. Range
 

pwillie

Master Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2000
Messages
4,860
Reaction score
719
Any particular reasons on going there during month end? Pm me the reason if you find it uncomfortable to share haha

Sent from Kong Island using GAGT

If sales target not hit for the month, they are more generous with the discounts lor
Also All watches do not have the branding of the other bigger ADs
They gave me a good price for the Tudor BB during the launch

pwillie has the menstrual cycles of all the female SA's jotted down

I ish chiobu, uncles easier to tackle :o
 

snowver

Senior Member
Joined
May 19, 2010
Messages
1,549
Reaction score
0
Good price

9toQ6Sx.png
 

rachdanon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
18,213
Reaction score
5,198
Rose gold ap royal oak. Sweet lord

lol..:eek::eek:

For the office. No. It's very common sight when I was working in Raffles.

I don't work there, but Raffles place to see and be seen mah....

I see rose gold ap and 2T Rolex for a few colleagues.

Thanks for field report.

All the talk abt gold watches made me decide to wear my only gold watch to work today!

nOC6io0.jpg

Swee. Just a touch, thin bezel and leather strap is the way to go I think

Continuing the gold thread...Old pic but it's the most beautiful piece that i have...
l9kNUq5.jpg

Didn't know so may gold watch owners here....dont ask never see :D
 

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
GicOhGp.jpg


Earlier this evening at the THG-Vivo JLC event

Had the opportunity to be up close with Mr. Maxence Kinget
completely forgotten to take a photo of the JLC world timer watch with Dead beat automatic complication he was wearing
 

Ga Li Kong

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 26, 2016
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
6
Need to sell more to hit target.
Get incentives
If sales target not hit for the month, they are more generous with the discounts lor
Also All watches do not have the branding of the other bigger ADs
They gave me a good price for the Tudor BB during the launch



I ish chiobu, uncles easier to tackle :o

I seeee. Thanks!

Thanks bro but not now la. Wrong timing for me to bleed cash. Save up first hehe.

Sent from Kong Island using GAGT
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top