Here's my Seiko Sunday... still the same diver.
![]()

Bro, should adopt prone position for this shot![]()

这個品牌有一段时间了。。。nowadays got so many new brands showing up in facebook but i only fancy mechanical watches so this brand catches my eye.
Anyone bought it?reviews? Like the white model but no stocks.
https://erroyl.com/collections/regent-collection
Doesn't make sense to sell 8F and 9F together when their specs are quite comparable. So they gotta kill 8F to sell more 9F?

true. especially 9F series can sell for more moolah. difference only 10spy and some thermocompensated feature...which i have no idea what's that mean.![]()
![]()
Am contemplating offloading my trusty SD4000 for a 114060..I'm thinking the wider lugs and neater bezel (no full 60min graduation lines) might be more my style. Any advice from fellow bros here?![]()
Didn't know such model exist and 10 years battery plus perpetual calendar
But if battery flat and u didn't change immediately how will the calendar work?


I just love the Glidelock's micro adjustment!

Jin satki
10chars
That's only the tip of his iceberg!!!
This isn't even his final form
Yo.. u collect watches?

Looking back, I realized I always have pure black watch in my collection
![]()
Think for blacken watch, this is probably the most legit original release since Rolex dun issue such black watch and those blaken ir bamford are considered to be franken watch by some

I don't know but your SD4000 looks great on you bro. I won't change if I were you!
noooooo. keep the SD4000
Financially your current can finance it. It's hot property now since the new SD (with cyclops)
The bezel thing is tricky as more would consider SD more "complete"
If that's what you really want. Don't look back. Both are excellent choices. Unless you really really go diving
hi. i am lucky. got it from carousell.should be quite hard to find this model. sbcm023 have automatic younger brothers which looked similar. skx013 (38mm) & skx007 (42mm). they have day date complication though.
it's cheaper alternative to grand seiko 9F series. GS quartz divers are 42mm anyway.
a recent review from http://www.thewatchblog.co.uk/seiko-sbcm023-review/
Seiko SBCM023 Pros:
High-quality stainless steel design
Very good luminous LumiBrite hands and markers to make it easier to read in dim lit conditions
Features an extremely accurate 8F35 quartz movement
The perpetual calendar automatically adjusts for the varying amount of days in each month. Saving you that annoying altering.
Hardlex crystal offers a fairly good level of protection from scratching and knocks.
The battery has a life of up to 10 years which is superb
The lugs are 20mm drilled which means you can change straps around
200m divers water resistance that qualifies for ISO6245 rating
Screw-down crown and case back as you would expect for a highly rated divers watch
Diver enhancement strap to easily enlarge strap to fit around a wetsuit
Seiko SBCM023 Cons:
It would have been nicer if they had featured sapphire glass instead of Hardlex
Due to it being discontinued it’s fairly hard to find them at the moment
happy hunting if you are searching for 1!![]()
.Found my 15 years old swatch recently. Going to bring it down to swatch for a battery changeThere is something that I like to share... Have you guys kept something away and forget about it till some years later? I found one of my quartz beater today.
![]()
I remember this watch for that instance where i knocked into my friend's new watch (the next day after he bought it) and left a ding..