哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈。。。刚好两千元!下周的手表有着落了!
你啃不下的啦。有些口味重,有些淡淡無味。还是吃你比较适合的啦!
哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈。。。刚好两千元!下周的手表有着落了!
White shirt with a blazer. I'm leaning towards the Rolex...
non-work watches... which one should I choose for attending a wedding?
![]()
non-work watches... which one should I choose for attending a wedding?
http://i.imgur.com/oKLQKzE.jpg[/ig][/QUOTE]
FC. The other 2 meh lol
non-work watches... which one should I choose for attending a wedding?
![]()
I think Rolex too.
戴fc啦!比较有dw灰灵。。。比较容易招小妹妹们的目光。
Seiko 5 is sweet but I'll go for the rolex as well
FC. The other 2 meh lol
FC for me. But cant go wrong with rolex also.
FC. The other 2 meh lol
来来来。。。让印第安酋长教你们怎麼做正确投资。。。
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/e...atches-actually-worth-investment-5660557.html
http://uk.businessinsider.com/luxury-watches-worth-the-investment-2016-6/
Someone should report that thread
lol
watches are never for investment. unless it's some auction grade watch. lol
http://uk.businessinsider.com/luxury-watches-worth-the-investment-2016-6/
Someone should report that thread
lol
watches are never for investment. unless it's some auction grade watch. lol
https://flic.kr/p/WrqJ1y来来来。。。让印第安酋长教你们怎麼做正确投资。。。
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/e...atches-actually-worth-investment-5660557.html
http://uk.businessinsider.com/luxury-watches-worth-the-investment-2016-6/
Someone should report that thread
rare drop from the boss![]()
i was on the lookout for a High Accuracy Quartz watch. reading up on GS 9F, and chanced upon the previous 8F movement which was discontinued some years back. it's a shame that seiko stopped the 8F production. the current list of quartz is the usual +-15spm..adding up to 180spy.why would they stop producing such movement?
![]()
You might remember me having owned the SDC too. It was my fav watch until I got bored with the busy bezel, satin dial and tall case. End up flipping it for a profit and moved to other watches. After several divers in between, I’m back to square one. The SubC but this time the Sub 114060. If you are undecided, suggest to keep the SDc and get a used 116610/114060 and decide again after few weeks/months. For me, I don’t regret it.
![]()
Sub c wears like a 42 mm although its 40mm diameter thanks to the wide lugs.. If you like wrist presence it will suit you well, plus the shiny ceramic bezel reflects light really well![]()