The Watch Thread - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

slow_mo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2008
Messages
6,503
Reaction score
10
normally I will ask if I pay cash got discount ?? :s13: (with totally no intention to pay cash) .. cos I also felt like very paiseh to ask for good discount so normally I'll use the "cash" as a shield :D

Wah... so much cash!
 

theblueark

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2009
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
1
Movie night

4C4VoGq.jpg
 
Last edited:

001_bh

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2017
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Hi anyone bought a Hamilton before? Which retailers/stores carry them? Thanks in advance!
 

nexusRAGER

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2013
Messages
39,884
Reaction score
116
Just walk in... try on a few watches and let the SA start the ball rolling regarding pricing and then start to nego

General discount acceptable at AD is 5%
Thanks for the tip, i might try that, but i think for hour glass is quite hard.. My relative has a friend working at hour glass and he helped me check unable to get discount on the 11660LN cause they say is popular model
normally I will ask if I pay cash got discount ?? :s13: (with totally no intention to pay cash) .. cos I also felt like very paiseh to ask for good discount so normally I'll use the "cash" as a shield :D

haha i normally pay half by nets half by cash, i will give it a shot at the Rolex shop at Chinatown point i guess :o

Edit: Oh ya, is there any other shops you guys can recommend me? Thanks again
 
Last edited:

theblueark

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2009
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
1
Wa nice... My bf's one the other day when we were at the movies.. The lume pales in comparison to yours though..

Haha cheat one la, must shine torchlight to "charge" the lume first then quickly take pic to get the pretty shots. I charged my gf's one also she so amazed lol.
 

pepsitwist

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2011
Messages
30,223
Reaction score
10,104
Haha cheat one la, must shine torchlight to "charge" the lume first then quickly take pic to get the pretty shots. I charged my gf's one also she so amazed lol.

No wonder.. :s13: Just normal torchlight? I heard charge with UV light will glow really nicely.. Dunno how long the effect would last though..
 

theblueark

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2009
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
1
No wonder.. :s13: Just normal torchlight? I heard charge with UV light will glow really nicely.. Dunno how long the effect would last though..

Ya any torchlight will do, that pic I just used the torchlight feature from my iPhone. How long it lasts depends on how good the lume is. Seikos have some of the best lumes around.
 

tictactor

Master Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2009
Messages
3,843
Reaction score
38
Gen 2? They don't have gen 4 in stock. That's a great price tbh. Any pics to share? :D

gen 4 is the sunburst dial/red second hand tip one? I think I saw it leh. I know j.llee selling the blue sunburst dial one on carousell!
I got the 3rd gen one, the bauhaus one as I liked the bauhaus feels haha but haven't worn it yet, maybe in about a week or two when new academic year begins!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top