
Hey guys will this suit me? I work in office, nearing 40yrs old. I realise tudor black bay like not too formal with office wear...
Price a bit steep for me. $12,570. Need to wait for credit card debts and loans to clear first.
Hunt and hftl! Make it your first venture into vintagesI was actually looking at acquiring the Breguet 1646 (just kidding, no money and no chance).
I just like this blue dial.
Goodbye to you subbie... It has been a long 10 years together. My first rolex..but it's time for us to part ways..
![]()
Wearing for the last time.
![]()
Why you selling it![]()
I haven't worn this for at least a year...it's time to let go and move on. Gradually selling away my rolex pieces
not bad not bad *not mine*
![]()
Goodbye to you subbie... It has been a long 10 years together. My first rolex..but it's time for us to part ways..
TGIF
http://i.imgur.com/K6pKarl.jpg[/im][/QUOTE]
wow the lighting really makes the white dial pop! Nice shot!
damn it looks really good!
![]()

Don't flame me cos I think this is nicer than the 62mas, just look at the 12 o'clock indice.
How much ah?
damn it looks really good!
![]()

Can't put a price on the sentimental value..![]()
I haven't worn this for at least a year...it's time to let go and move on. Gradually selling away my rolex pieces

you listing on Carousell? if have link me i take a look![]()