knightcover
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Oct 9, 2012
- Messages
- 9,289
- Reaction score
- 205
only 7mins from his posts?!Haha sorry bro. Should be sold alr.
I set up the deal alr lol
Sent from LGE LG-H870DS using GAGT

only 7mins from his posts?!Haha sorry bro. Should be sold alr.
I set up the deal alr lol
Anyone here ever sold and bought back the SKX007 like multiple times? Zzz
Sent from LGE LG-H870DS using GAGT
Haha sorry bro. Should be sold alr.
I set up the deal alr lol
Yeap. Haha I settled for him. We friends la. Didn't know he wanna sell. Then some member here want it ma.
So I set up the deal
Tks bro and estrangable as well.Haha sorry bro. Should be sold alr.
I set up the deal alr lol
Think go to second hand shop and try..ah damn too bad haha, guess look for a new submariner instead
Think go to second hand shop and try..
Make sure you like the aggressive lugs on the new one.
but sharing with my dad need to hear his opinionswow the lighting really makes the white dial pop! Nice shot!
I think it differs from person to person ba. I liked everything about 114060 but for the lugs and do wish that it had a "stop" at 0 marker like Black Bay and Pelagos for bezel.haha going try soon, i think should be fine my seamaster lugs also quite aggressivebut sharing with my dad need to hear his opinions
The gf got her first rollie yesterday - Yacht-Master 35mm 168622. I think it looks splendid on her! Tried the newer 37mm models but quite a bit of lug overhang, and colours not as versatile as this piece.
![]()
![]()
Going to sell more in Aug...![]()
other iwcs, JLC omegas, and rollies...
I think it differs from person to person ba. I liked everything about 114060 but for the lugs and do wish that it had a "stop" at 0 marker like Black Bay and Pelagos for bezel.
It's a super comfortable watch and the Glidelock is simply amazing.
Omega Seamaster got such thick lugs meh? Was referring to the extreme non tapered shape.
end class lo TGIF!
![]()

Personally if you ask me. This is dressy enough for work. Polished links and fluted bezel adds a little opulence.
That is the price to pay. If you want more elegance, i think you add a bit more for diamond markers. Some men are not convinced to wear too much diamonds, but i think for this Rolex...it's goes well
The world is full of guys. Be a man. Wear a Jaeger-LeCoultre Reverso to work
![]()