razoreigns
Member
- Joined
- Jan 10, 2011
- Messages
- 285
- Reaction score
- 11
Well some person kept claiming that I didn't know how to turn when actually their piece got problem.
No rocket science to turn a bazel. Only dumb dealers will smoke that shat

Well some person kept claiming that I didn't know how to turn when actually their piece got problem.
![]()
Beautiful and timeless..
And I've confirmed that you really don't need a manual to turn 16610 bezel.![]()
Anyone has any opinions on the Hamilton Khaki King Automatic? Thinking of getting one for SGD520. Any thoughts/suggestions?
Wa el primero.. one day.. wishful thoughts![]()
Wa el primero.. one day.. wishful thoughts![]()
Def will, tks for the deal and coming downCongratulations and wear it in good health. I hope you can wear it more often than I do... It's a pity to just keep it in the watch case. Sorry I was really late last night
Beautiful Zenith, i prefer the silver face with the 3 tone dials.
Wa el primero.. one day.. wishful thoughts![]()
If you are eyeing one, highly encourage u to get one. Rolex daytona cronograph movements comes from the Zenith el primero. Which says a lot about the quality of that movement. And Jean Biver has set his sights on turning around Zenith.
He has got a historian to trace the history of Zenith so that he can properly market this under-appreciated brand. Following which, he will then raise prices on Zenith.
If u cannot afford a rolex daytona, a zenith el-primero is a really good buy....If i remember correctly, the omega speedmaster movement is a modified ETA, but the el-primero movement is all original from its own design.
A good field watch. Made popular in the movie, Intersellar.
You be happy with it. Watch fans would know its history. And talk about the movie.
Ya that's the classic tri color one
Also liked that design but choose this for blue dia and complications
![]()
Beautiful and timeless..
And I've confirmed that you really don't need a manual to turn 16610 bezel.![]()
The thing about Zenith is not just the movement, the design is beautiful, all in the design elements work together.
And the best part, a good value price and the el-primero comes in 2 sizes - 38mm and 42mm. If u buy other chronographs, tough luck. Usually only 1 size and if your wrist is small, liao lor. Look too big....
Tks, I think so too! I found this a lot more alluring than SubC.Gotta say that this looks really good on you. Hope this stays with you for a looong time!
I'm looking for the 38mm Tri Colour Chronograph...