
When you buy a lot of microbrands, you realize a lot of people like to lowball microbrand, but a lot of people also selling high.
Trade easier, lol.![]()

Watch trader means what?
I like to buy already try and sell, dunno if that means watch trader. I also prefer to do trades cos loads of PITA on Carousell. Is that the definition of a watch trader?
me too..sometimes...if i see a good deal in carousell. will just buy and wear for few days/weeks....then sells off.
sometimes win...sometimes lose a bit....take it as rental fee for the watch. 
Brought a deep blue at 40% discount and resold at full price.![]()
satki!
market like downturn, economy slow moving already. buy watches with care.

ya. Now seiko released 27 SKX watches. Cant decide which one to get.![]()

ya. Now seiko released 27 SKX watches. Cant decide which one to get.![]()
MTL. Get all 27!!!![]()

ya. buy sell buy sell also means watch trader.me too..sometimes...if i see a good deal in carousell. will just buy and wear for few days/weeks....then sells off.
sometimes win...sometimes lose a bit....take it as rental fee for the watch.
![]()
True, Last time I buy Panerai $15k, now I also have to think twice before selling off, I worried my losses might be beyond 50%.Ya, is a hobby, don't lose too much can already.
True, Last time I buy Panerai $15k, now I also have to think twice before selling off, I worried my losses might be beyond 50%.
Hoping for Panerai to rise from the ashes again. Please stop producing the same model every year. There is no exclusively liao as they produce 1000 pieces on a year on year basis.
Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT
![]()
the green textured dial still not seen in social media yet. mostly all those blacked out ones.
Hoot lah. Mai tu liaoNot sure why blacked out one so popular.
I find the textured green and brown very interesting,
Ya, is a hobby, don't lose too much can already.