Not open for further replies.

cichlid

Master Member
Reaction score
I3P23EW.jpg

cet87

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When you buy a lot of microbrands, you realize a lot of people like to lowball microbrand, but a lot of people also selling high.

Trade easier, lol. :s13:

Brought a deep blue at 40% discount and resold at full price. :o

ashcrow

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Watch trader means what?

I like to buy already try and sell, dunno if that means watch trader. I also prefer to do trades cos loads of PITA on Carousell. Is that the definition of a watch trader?

ya. buy sell buy sell also means watch trader. :o me too..sometimes...if i see a good deal in carousell. will just buy and wear for few days/weeks....then sells off. :o sometimes win...sometimes lose a bit....take it as rental fee for the watch. :s13:

cet87

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
satki!

market like downturn, economy slow moving already. buy watches with care.

ya. Now seiko released 27 SKX watches. Cant decide which one to get. :s22:

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya. Now seiko released 27 SKX watches. Cant decide which one to get. :s22:

i kiv 1 or 2 only. those blacked out ones seems to be popular with alot of people but i don't find them nice. these watches nowadays not cheap, must buy carefully also.

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya. buy sell buy sell also means watch trader. :o me too..sometimes...if i see a good deal in carousell. will just buy and wear for few days/weeks....then sells off. :o sometimes win...sometimes lose a bit....take it as rental fee for the watch. :s13:

Ya, is a hobby, don't lose too much can already.

Kyo_kusanagi86

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Good Morning
0ZORxr1l.jpg

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

Kyo_kusanagi86

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya, is a hobby, don't lose too much can already.
True, Last time I buy Panerai $15k, now I also have to think twice before selling off, I worried my losses might be beyond 50%.

Hoping for Panerai to rise from the ashes again. Please stop producing the same model every year. There is no exclusively liao as they produce 1000 pieces on a year on year basis.

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

patryn33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
True, Last time I buy Panerai $15k, now I also have to think twice before selling off, I worried my losses might be beyond 50%.

Hoping for Panerai to rise from the ashes again. Please stop producing the same model every year. There is no exclusively liao as they produce 1000 pieces on a year on year basis.

Well pan wants to make $$. If resale value high that does not help Panerai make $$.

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ubHJlHQ.jpg

It's funny how sometimes watches you pick up on a whim with no prior liking just grow on you. Speedy Pro is one, this is another.

cet87

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:s13: :s13:

the green textured dial still not seen in social media yet. mostly all those blacked out ones.

Not sure why blacked out one so popular.
I find the textured green and brown very interesting,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.