The Watch Thread - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
Time for new lose money watch
5a91acr.jpg
 

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2001
Messages
10,375
Reaction score
635

I used to like this, but really too thick and big for my wrist liao. Last time rare like sh*t, now everywhere also have including brighttime @ bencoolen.

Tudor bronze hype dying liao.... so is the BB58 hype.....GMT hype fading phase now~ :o
 

Dilemma6

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2017
Messages
5,941
Reaction score
2,340
Why did you choose this over hulk

I went to see both the hulk and this.
this cost me 18.5k brand new, while hulk cost 18.5k 2nd hand - 3 years old.

So i decided to get the TT sub instead. I really like the gold trimming and i can easily switch to leather band for a more casual look.

20f18biw01s6d18_rolex-gmt-167520p16zz00c1d01_rolex-sub-116613ln.jpg


Currently looking at tudor black bay heritage green. Maybe end of year get this one as present for myself.

55eaf27af196005ccc8108615fc0d0af.jpg
 
Last edited:

arc13

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2000
Messages
2,468
Reaction score
1,718
More common doesn’t matter to me since I paid RRP with tax refund, bought to wear bcos I like it

I used to like this, but really too thick and big for my wrist liao. Last time rare like sh*t, now everywhere also have including brighttime @ bencoolen.

Tudor bronze hype dying liao.... so is the BB58 hype.....GMT hype fading phase now~ :o
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
Swee leh... ceramic case!

Let me know when you feel like loosing big money. :s13:

lololol.

wanted the titanium, but my SA say got ceramic and price difference of 1k. might as well.

best time to buy watches is during events. can push for discount lol.
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
I used to like this, but really too thick and big for my wrist liao. Last time rare like sh*t, now everywhere also have including brighttime @ bencoolen.

Tudor bronze hype dying liao.... so is the BB58 hype.....GMT hype fading phase now~ :o

so easy to buy overseas.
 

bwaysaikryptonite

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 20, 2008
Messages
14,234
Reaction score
2,202
I used to like this, but really too thick and big for my wrist liao. Last time rare like sh*t, now everywhere also have including brighttime @ bencoolen.

Tudor bronze hype dying liao.... so is the BB58 hype.....GMT hype fading phase now~ :o

peepur are buying Tudor bcos they can’t getch Rolex rah and mani buy to try and build relationship in hope to be able to get sports model from AD...if they realli wanted Tudor there’s a number of brand new pieces on carousel below rrp
 

Dilemma6

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2017
Messages
5,941
Reaction score
2,340
peepur are buying Tudor bcos they can’t getch Rolex rah and mani buy to try and build relationship in hope to be able to get sports model from AD...if they realli wanted Tudor there’s a number of brand new pieces on carousel below rrp

lol hard truth:s13:
 

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
7,757
Reaction score
2,530
Time for new lose money watch
5a91acr.jpg

This is one watch worth losing money over!

I've been eyeing the Hublot Classic Fusion recently, for some reason. I know everyone's opinion about Hublot, but it is a very nice piece, and sometimes this hobby is just irrational.
 
Last edited:

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
7,757
Reaction score
2,530
I notice natural light is best for photography~ Nice shot bro~ :D

Depends la, I think the king of photography cichlid doesn't always use natural light. :D

Artificial light if controlled well can do wonders as well... With emphasis on the phrase "controlled well". Of course for casual photographers like us, if all you have is room light, natural light (e.g. window, directional) works best.
 

DiCaprio

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 29, 2016
Messages
611
Reaction score
7
Yay, nice to see someone fall with me. :s13:

Just kidding, it's a very nice hoot. Congratulations!
Can run but cannot hide. Will still fall, just a matter of how hard hahaha. Thanks bro

Sent from Sent from Tomorrowland using GAGT
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top