
Anyone getting the new gshock? How much is it btw?
Anyone getting the new gshock? How much is it btw?
I think it depends on the watch model.anyone knows the material of g shock face?
mineral glass?
i saw a few selected models are of sapphire..
Anyone getting the new gshock? How much is it btw?
Hi folks,
Good friday morning to everyone.
I've just purchased a used Tudor black bay 36, and it's still covered under warranty till next April. First time owning a Tudor, so I'm unfamiliar with the 2-year guarantee.
1) Anybody knows if I can send it to RSC for regular servicing and polishing before the warranty expires, or must there be a fault in order to send it in (i.e. watch not keeping time, or mechanism fault)
2) How long is the wait for a service?
Thanks, and appreciate your advice.
![]()
I have this habit of trading or selling watches that I get back later. The same exact piece some more.![]()

So many gshocks, which one u referring to?
There's only one gshock in trend right now. The newly released GA2100. Casio Oak Shock
anyone been to the iwc exhibition? is it good?
There's only one gshock in trend right now. The newly released GA2100. Casio Oak Shock



