The Watch Thread - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

yumyumz

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2012
Messages
719
Reaction score
45
Any good value, quality and price wise metal bracelets to intro? Got some recommendations for strapcode but still looking for alternatives too

Sent from Xiaomi MI A2 using GAGT
 

reikizi

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2003
Messages
2,497
Reaction score
76
pVcWEIr.jpg
 

champagneluminova

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Tudor warranty

Hi folks,

Good friday morning to everyone.

I've just purchased a used Tudor black bay 36, and it's still covered under warranty till next April. First time owning a Tudor, so I'm unfamiliar with the 2-year guarantee.

1) Anybody knows if I can send it to RSC for regular servicing and polishing before the warranty expires, or must there be a fault in order to send it in (i.e. watch not keeping time, or mechanism fault)

2) How long is the wait for a service?

Thanks, and appreciate your advice.
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
Hi folks,

Good friday morning to everyone.

I've just purchased a used Tudor black bay 36, and it's still covered under warranty till next April. First time owning a Tudor, so I'm unfamiliar with the 2-year guarantee.

1) Anybody knows if I can send it to RSC for regular servicing and polishing before the warranty expires, or must there be a fault in order to send it in (i.e. watch not keeping time, or mechanism fault)

2) How long is the wait for a service?

Thanks, and appreciate your advice.

If nothing is wrong, don't fix it.
Servicing time depends. If alot of jobs. Take longer lor
 

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
7,757
Reaction score
2,530
oKRVSwd.jpg


I have this habit of trading or selling watches that I get back later. The same exact piece some more. :s13:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top