The Watch Thread - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

paul02

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
19,005
Reaction score
1,727
Hey guys.

How important are boxes and papers?

I've an opportunity to pick up a Rolex at a good price but it comes without the box and papers.

I'm not concerned about the authenticity has I'm buying from a legit shop.

I think it is only important if you want to fetch a "better" price when trying to sell it off in the future.
 

kashix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
14,427
Reaction score
4,162

pwillie

Master Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2000
Messages
4,858
Reaction score
719
Asymmetric

abxVnvJ.jpg
 

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
7,757
Reaction score
2,530
Hey guys.

How important are boxes and papers?

I've an opportunity to pick up a Rolex at a good price but it comes without the box and papers.

I'm not concerned about the authenticity has I'm buying from a legit shop.

It is important if you care.

But do note that without box and papers should be cheaper. How much cheaper, just look at market rate.

Of course, buy cheap liao, sell also must be cheaper, that is natural.
 

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2003
Messages
45,370
Reaction score
537
Hey guys.

How important are boxes and papers?

I've an opportunity to pick up a Rolex at a good price but it comes without the box and papers.

I'm not concerned about the authenticity has I'm buying from a legit shop.

i dont really bother as long as i get it authenticated or its authentic from reputable grey reseller shop.
 

awesomania

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2012
Messages
573
Reaction score
8
Hi all. Looking around to buy my first tag huer watch. Just would like to ask if there is any way to spot fake if I’m buying over at Carousell? Some were telling me their are parallel import, authethic but no warranty from AD...

What's the diff between buying from shop and paraell import?

Sent from HUAWEI VOG-L29 using GAGT
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top