The Watch Thread - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 15, 2009
Messages
72,258
Reaction score
31,120
Anyone beoing the omega seamaster 007 edition?

Sent from P30 PRO BATTERY JSK using GAGT
 

arc13

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2000
Messages
2,468
Reaction score
1,718
jYau6LA.jpg
 

carey

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2002
Messages
40,873
Reaction score
5,204
Hey guys.

How important are boxes and papers?

I've an opportunity to pick up a Rolex at a good price but it comes without the box and papers.

I'm not concerned about the authenticity has I'm buying from a legit shop.

Not important to me cos they only take up space :s13:

Jokes aside, I only buy watches to wear, without any intention of resale, so as long as the watch is authentic and in good condition, I am fine
 

likehotbutter

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2010
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
789
vvPWW84.jpg


Just hoot this while overseas and its wearing really well!

Can foresee more adventures with it 😍
 

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2001
Messages
10,375
Reaction score
635

kashix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
14,428
Reaction score
4,162

likehotbutter

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2010
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
789

kashix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
14,428
Reaction score
4,162
Last edited:

th3pr0

Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2009
Messages
383
Reaction score
1
Hoho thanks

I better monitor it in the days to come

Pity, the bezel is really pretty

good things i got a tudor 58 instead LOL. my friend pepsi will change date 2 time per day. once at 12am and once at 6pm. send to service centre and has been there for 2 month already
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top