The Watch Thread - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

indigo22

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
39,145
Reaction score
7
once a while will confirm have some weird characters enter this thread hor? :s13:
 

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2001
Messages
10,376
Reaction score
635
Gold Diver Saturday
mKXHJQml.jpg


Sent from Xiaomi MI 9 LITE using GAGT
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
Notice you never show a wrist shot of your watch. One reason why RM never appeals to me is because they look comically huge on my wrist, as well as most Asians' wrists. Though the slim and desirable ones are hard to get. I prefer Patek because they look more graceful on the wrist. ;)

Do you have Pateks too? Here is my updated Patek wrist shot. :)

https://i.imgur.com/gQDOdO7.jpg[/IM]

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/zHhCJyZ.jpg[/IM][/QUOTE]

That's a ap concept if not wrong?
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
Notice you never show a wrist shot of your watch. One reason why RM never appeals to me is because they look comically huge on my wrist, as well as most Asians' wrists. Though the slim and desirable ones are hard to get. I prefer Patek because they look more graceful on the wrist. ;)

Do you have Pateks too? Here is my updated Patek wrist shot. :)

https://i.imgur.com/gQDOdO7.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/zHhCJyZ.jpg[/IM][/QUOTE]

Haiyo so boring the patek.

U just need 1 or 2.

Buy other stuff
 

BigStick

Banned
Joined
Mar 24, 2017
Messages
1,382
Reaction score
227
That's a ap concept if not wrong?

I have no idea what that is, my reply to him was made for his previous posts of a RM which he never wears. :s22:

Haiyo so boring the patek.

U just need 1 or 2.

Buy other stuff

Patek is interesting to me, and I find it hard to stop my chase for another Patek. I have previously had a Royal Oak 15400 but it doesn't sing to me, maybe the 26315 panda will change my impression of AP again. :s8:

Rolex is boring for me. This brand is mostly derivatives of sub, DJ and Daytona, now Skydweller. I have the 500c but I seldom wear it. :o

No disrespect to other brands out there. I do think there are nice watches like the VC Corn de Vache, FPJ resonance, Breguet Marine 5517 WG blue, 50 Fathoms Bathyscaphe, Lange 1815 chrono, etc, but there is always a Patek I'm going for. :D
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
I have no idea what that is, my reply to him was made for his previous posts of a RM which he never wears. :s22:



Patek is interesting to me, and I find it hard to stop my chase for another Patek. I have previously had a Royal Oak 15400 but it doesn't sing to me, maybe the 26315 panda will change my impression of AP again. :s8:

Rolex is boring for me. This brand is mostly derivatives of sub, DJ and Daytona, now Skydweller. I have the 500c but I seldom wear it. :o

No disrespect to other brands out there. I do think there are nice watches like the VC Corn de Vache, FPJ resonance, Breguet Marine 5517 WG blue, 50 Fathoms Bathyscaphe, Lange 1815 chrono, etc, but there is always a Patek I'm going for. :D

i am telling you that's a AP Concept Watch - special version

what i meant is your patek collection very boring. revolves around the nautilus. same as what you say about rolex.

if you truly love patek as what you say, you would have venture out to their higher complicated pieces.
 

BigStick

Banned
Joined
Mar 24, 2017
Messages
1,382
Reaction score
227
i am telling you that's a AP Concept Watch - special version

what i meant is your patek collection very boring. revolves around the nautilus. same as what you say about rolex.

if you truly love patek as what you say, you would have venture out to their higher complicated pieces.

Show your collection first. I see how great your collection is. :vijayadmin:

All fix to 6.05am. Date 21.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top