
No. I'm calling out Rolex is boring AF as a brand. Patek as a brand is definitely not. It has a complete offering of dress, complicated, sport, grand complications and art pieces.![]()
Imagine having a 6 fig collection and seeking validation here and when one gets none gets so triggered. How fragile is 1 ego?


It's not like you are very busy now during the **. You are the one who criticised my collection, and then you said you are an enthusiast and collector, so why can't you show your collection? Collection of all your watches in 1 photo, not individual watch on your wrist which may not be yours.
Not proud of your own collection?
Show it. If you cannot take the heat, get out of the kitchen.
You just need to walk to your watchbox and click a shot. That's all.
I think he's just calling out your hypocrisy when you say "Rolex is boring", yet your collection (as shown) are all Patek's.

No. I'm calling out Rolex is boring AF as a brand. Patek as a brand is definitely not. It has a complete offering of dress, complicated, sport, grand complications and art pieces.![]()
rolex also got other pieces what.
ever heard of cellini?
rolex is not a top end watch manufacture. how to have grand complication? it's like asking tag heuer to come out with Perp cal with moonphase. even tho they have tourbillon now
but your "collection" legit boring. even patek got so many othet stuff, you only buy naut.
doesn't mean can list out some brand names and models, means collector.


Imagine having a 6 fig collection and seeking validation here and when one gets none gets so triggered. How fragile is 1 ego?
OK, yet your collection is mostly nautilus even though Patek has so much more to offer. This is why he said your collecting is very boring.

haha he shut you out because you spoke the truth.
say rolex boring but end up ownself all patek, same sai, different dial and movement
wake me up when he decided to venture to this. maybe buy this can, AD can give another nautilus
![]()
I'm just posting part of my collection here. I'm totally fine with you saying my partial collection is boring, and I'm not a serious collector. I do collect blue Nautilus though because I love blue Nautilus.
Errr.... I'm still waiting to be enlightened by how great your own collection is. I'm waiting and anticipating....![]()
aiya, see from his "collection" we know liao
1 trick pony - think he high end lol
I prefer the 5270p. Anyway, u shoot with something you don't have.
You don't even want to show your own collection in a watch thread.![]()

No. You are definitely more high end because u just post a 5970p. That's high end.![]()
lose u la lose u la.
haha scare meh, u so many satki patek. need me to show you my shitters, then you will feel good about yourself ah?
ok la to feed your little ego - i have black cute casio
![]()


oh I ask for a collection and you showed a Nov watch.
Fine. Since u use the word used by AC3...![]()
then why u no buy? 5270P follow hype only
![]()


I spent my money on watches I love... don't you?![]()
because I'm not chasing the 5270p.... yet. It is not discontinued.
I do prefer Nautilus, not so much the Aquanaut. That red Aquanaut is a gift, but I will keep it since I like that colour.![]()

Sure, but that's not the point I was trying to get across. Never mind.
