
![]()
More photo less talk. 9:15 shot as opposed to 10:10 (cos having meeting at 10:10). It’s a Seiko!
Chill everyone! It’s the 3rd ** Monday!

The people here are toxic. Been a while since I surf this forum and has become worse.
Those who remain are mostly have character issues and likes to pick arguments if u read the past posts here.
GX is one la, always flash his few sports rolex like swinging his d1ck out of his pants but now cross upon a patek owner then claim patek is boring.
Get a life
boss lai liao.![]()

i doubt they will bother about feeling eh sai buay sai. most people here are okay i feel. just mostly posting their wristshots.
there are many eh sai people here who dont flex their eh sai watches just to let people feed ego.
microbrands is also a brand, every brand have their fair share of market.

The people here are toxic. Been a while since I surf this forum and has become worse.
Those who remain are mostly have character issues and likes to pick arguments if u read the past posts here.
GX is one la, always flash his few sports rolex like swinging his d1ck out of his pants but now cross upon a patek owner then claim patek is boring.
Get a life
Sorry I didn't receive the memo from mod that states eh sai watch cannot be posted. I will repent.
Can I post my Rolex here then? It's an unbelievably cheap watch.
![]()
Simi boss?! I’m no hwaa
Just a simple worker trying to earn a living through **.

this is a swee panda.
what i mean is general crowd here wont really bother whether the poster is eh sai or buay sai or the watches is eh sai or buay sai. all just to appreciate different brands of watches, any brands.

Eh, you never show watch collection, not even proven to have shitter watches. Based on Emperor BigStick degree, you better keep quiet.![]()
Don't prove to me la, prove to your buddy and Bigstick.
If not, you just sing same tune when it suits you, but don't follow philosophy, how can? Bway sai leh, bway sai.
Imagine having a 6 fig collection and seeking validation here and when one gets none gets so triggered. How fragile is 1 ego?
Got money/Patek but cannot hide inferiority complex. Lol.
Sent from HUAWEI HMA-L29 using GAGT
The people here are toxic. Been a while since I surf this forum and has become worse.
Those who remain are mostly have character issues and likes to pick arguments if u read the past posts here.
GX is one la, always flash his few sports rolex like swinging his d1ck out of his pants but now cross upon a patek owner then claim patek is boring.
Get a life
Tat hurts lol later sum1 again wan to jio chiu out over internet to show chiu how big his ego and tat no one else can be more right than him...how hard his can swing...sideways LOL
such peepur gotch character problems ?...those poorer than him will getch mocked....richer than him one will get insulted coz of inferiority complex...thinks tat no matter wat he ish correct and always more knowledgeable unless chiu support his views and haf same character type...wonder how much poor sara lee cheesecake has to put up wif at home...will pray for teh poor damsel in distress
1) If you have 5 RM watch, I think it's great for you. RM, I definitely can't afford.
2) Patek, got a few, really buay chor. Good for you. I can afford, but I am not interested to put into this sort of thing.
3) As you say, the issue is not with what people have, but how they behave. Did anyone ever have a problem with iceflight? Nope. But you notice all the KKJ that people have a problem with like to pretend they are the Biggest Stick in the world, that's the problem.
I would love to see PlayDough and BigStick go a few rounds. Maybe throw in that IWC kia. Would be epic!
yeah man, you summarise it up perfectly.
@BigStick, seriously man, you did well to afford those Pateks. I mean it, it ain't easy to afford even one Patek, but you have multiples. Hats off to you. (of course, i'm assuming all those are yours + paid for from your own pocket la, sorry have to say this, cause of some edmw jokers haha)
but yo, keep your class la. a rich man with no values is a poor chap.
moi no nid and notch interested to show or prove to chiu anithing![]()