The Watch Thread - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

pwillie

Master Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2000
Messages
4,851
Reaction score
715
I'm just posting part of my collection here. I'm totally fine with you saying my partial collection is boring, and I'm not a serious collector. I do collect blue Nautilus though because I love blue Nautilus. :s8:

Errr.... I'm still waiting to be enlightened by how great your own collection is. I'm waiting and anticipating.... :s12:

you are obviously not fine with people calling your collection boring la...
if not why cannot let go....:s13:
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
I believe I have already shared with you I was comparing brand to brand. Is there any complicated point that I missed out? :s11:

rolex is a far bigger than brand than just what you listed, submariner etc.

lol even blancpain u only can list bathyscape and lange 1815 chrono.

sibei tunnel vision

but of course, patek lumbar 1
 

pwillie

Master Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2000
Messages
4,851
Reaction score
715
later i post all my seikos, see who dare say boring...
i will challenge them show collection, ask them set time to 11:59, date 31, show face in all the pics in case they fake.
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
later i post all my seikos, see who dare say boring...
i will challenge them show collection, ask them set time to 11:59, date 31, show face in all the pics in case they fake.

put face to watch. then hold a tagged paper with their username

and must watermark their username across the photos

:s13:
 

Donten

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2009
Messages
2,003
Reaction score
0
later i post all my seikos, see who dare say boring...
i will challenge them show collection, ask them set time to 11:59, date 31, show face in all the pics in case they fake.
You better have picture. I need do stock check.
 

slow_mo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2008
Messages
6,503
Reaction score
10
Donten, long time no post! pwillie chiobu, why no show face?

Here’s a photo to break the continuous posts of text!

b9dee20b2be0b4943e1f10f33a3a7b76.jpg
 

pwillie

Master Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2000
Messages
4,851
Reaction score
715
Donten, long time no post! pwillie chiobu, why no show face?

Here’s a photo to break the continuous posts of text!

b9dee20b2be0b4943e1f10f33a3a7b76.jpg

Cannot show face la, me shy la :o:o
eh why your watch neh fix to 6:05am, fake one issit?
 

Red Nails

Banned
Joined
Apr 11, 2015
Messages
7,117
Reaction score
0
I don't need validation of my collection. Did I ask for one? :s8:

I'm just posting part of my watch collection in a watch thread. But you are here to pick a fight with someone who posted part of his collection. :s8:

You don't even have a watch. And you are in a watch thread . :vijayadmin:

怎样?

有表才行么 :s11:

别人说你一两句就哭啊 :o
 
Last edited:

BigStick

Banned
Joined
Mar 24, 2017
Messages
1,382
Reaction score
227
rolex is a far bigger than brand than just what you listed, submariner etc.

lol even blancpain u only can list bathyscape and lange 1815 chrono.

sibei tunnel vision

but of course, patek lumbar 1

better than everything you have, which is none. :D
 

BigStick

Banned
Joined
Mar 24, 2017
Messages
1,382
Reaction score
227
later i post all my seikos, see who dare say boring...
i will challenge them show collection, ask them set time to 11:59, date 31, show face in all the pics in case they fake.

please post your AC3 seiko. Go ahead. :D

So butthurt with my Nautilus. :(
 
Last edited:

BigStick

Banned
Joined
Mar 24, 2017
Messages
1,382
Reaction score
227
I insecure, last time I show then some siao lang keep quoting my watch pictures and posting his Patek, machiam go urinal then ah pek showing me his 20 inches. Cannot remember who though..

your watches are all shiatters.... I can't find any positives in your watches so I have to show you real watches. Sorry hard truth. :vijayadmin:
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top