The Watch Thread - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

DXMachina

Banned
Joined
Apr 26, 2003
Messages
6,259
Reaction score
0
I'm coining this one the "Mentos". Have a great Saturday all!

s5htwNa.jpg
 

joshua182

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2008
Messages
6,178
Reaction score
265
Really ah? I know Singapore AD, the retail price is 8980 before discount

Grey dealer offering me 6.5k, but dunno if should take it up or wait till I goto HK for holiday... only issue is if cannot find stock in HK while I'm there


No issue Chief, pass by the store daily going home from work.. They alwaya have it in store and will offer u the discount if u ask.. limited eds then are harder to find.. need help here can pm me..
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
newly acquired fun watch.
Best looking 2 tone apart from rose gold YM 2 tone.
cGlPsa8.jpg
 

nightawl

Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2017
Messages
152
Reaction score
0
Quick question: who here has/uses a shell cordovan watch strap? For those that don't, is that something you want to get/try if it were cheaper?
 

arc13

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2000
Messages
2,468
Reaction score
1,718
Congrats on joining the club heh

Restocked at all GShock outlet Bugis, JEM, Vivo, just hooted 1. No need pay premium to resellers, just the retail.

0pkvgS0l.jpg


Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT
 

wiz

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2000
Messages
2,058
Reaction score
0
Bro, I do have a shell strap. Yes if it is cheaper I wouldn’t mind getting another

Quick question: who here has/uses a shell cordovan watch strap? For those that don't, is that something you want to get/try if it were cheaper?
 

slow_mo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2008
Messages
6,503
Reaction score
10
The metal square has become one of my regular weekend watches! Wears surprising well!
 

jonleelk

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
4,122
Reaction score
97
Quick question: who here has/uses a shell cordovan watch strap? For those that don't, is that something you want to get/try if it were cheaper?

I love shell. Shell wallet, key pouch, belt, shoes, and 4 watch straps (2 #8, 1 whisky and 1 navy).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top