
Sounds really good! Where can I preorder this? Can't find link anything on their website![]()
Something new coming from Boldr.. ETA quartz, sapphire crystal, titanium and 38mm case size..
Compared to DW and maybe even Seikos, seems like a decent steal at $129 preorder, if you don't hiam that it's quartz.
Sounds really good! Where can I preorder this? Can't find link anything on their website
Ya bro, finally also adjusted the date
![]()
u managed to handle the dial![]()
can buy the black and the silver to swap modules?
anyone know if current negative display batch will be limited runs? already got the gold, thinking of getting black in Japan later this year.
This is a beast!
Haha, in the sense that it's a gorilla I guess. Very light and comfortable though, I hardly notice it on my wrist.
I must say that I took very long to decide whether I even wanted to try this, because Miyota 8215.. When you compare to say, Vilhelm (same type of concept, unique design, but ETA 2824), it's difficult to justify the price of this piece. But ok la, I think at least compared to the Elemental, the finishing is better.
Still on the fence as to whether it's too large for me. I might just stick with it though!![]()
Was looking at it in Watch Wonderland the other day. It’s too wild for me.