The Watch Thread - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
7,757
Reaction score
2,530
NCDAIYs.jpg
 

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
7,757
Reaction score
2,530
mmB72EJ.jpg


Something new coming from Boldr.. ETA quartz, sapphire crystal, titanium and 38mm case size..

Compared to DW and maybe even Seikos, seems like a decent steal at $129 preorder, if you don't hiam that it's quartz.
 

VaNs

Master Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2003
Messages
4,652
Reaction score
25
mmB72EJ.jpg


Something new coming from Boldr.. ETA quartz, sapphire crystal, titanium and 38mm case size..

Compared to DW and maybe even Seikos, seems like a decent steal at $129 preorder, if you don't hiam that it's quartz.
Sounds really good! Where can I preorder this? Can't find link anything on their website
 

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
7,757
Reaction score
2,530
Sounds really good! Where can I preorder this? Can't find link anything on their website

They had a page for a while, but took it down. It should launch on 1 Oct.

They have an interesting concept of lifetime warranty but the fine print is pay USD70 for new piece - as long as you send back the nonfunctional piece that needs replacement.
 

yeswecan

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2009
Messages
1,354
Reaction score
74
can buy the black and the silver to swap modules?

anyone know if current negative display batch will be limited runs? already got the gold, thinking of getting black in Japan later this year.

Thought of it before but too much effort and cost lol.
 

Gaminator

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2004
Messages
8,629
Reaction score
693
My last watch related purchase, spent way too much money today buying a Longines Hydro Conquest 41mm Auto (and a Palit RTX 2080Ti Gaming Pro OC card). Now I feel I have to diet on instant noodles for a month or two.
gQbhB2A.jpg
 

rboyboy

Master Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2011
Messages
4,863
Reaction score
121
31jJCLA.jpg


Still in honeymoon period. Think I will never get sick of this watch. Pardon the poor lighting.
 
Last edited:

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
7,757
Reaction score
2,530
This is a beast!

Haha, in the sense that it's a gorilla I guess. Very light and comfortable though, I hardly notice it on my wrist.

I must say that I took very long to decide whether I even wanted to try this, because Miyota 8215.. When you compare to say, Vilhelm (same type of concept, unique design, but ETA 2824), it's difficult to justify the price of this piece. But ok la, I think at least compared to the Elemental, the finishing is better.

Still on the fence as to whether it's too large for me. I might just stick with it though! :D
 

slow_mo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2008
Messages
6,503
Reaction score
10
Haha, in the sense that it's a gorilla I guess. Very light and comfortable though, I hardly notice it on my wrist.

I must say that I took very long to decide whether I even wanted to try this, because Miyota 8215.. When you compare to say, Vilhelm (same type of concept, unique design, but ETA 2824), it's difficult to justify the price of this piece. But ok la, I think at least compared to the Elemental, the finishing is better.

Still on the fence as to whether it's too large for me. I might just stick with it though! :D

Was looking at it in Watch Wonderland the other day. It’s too wild for me.
 

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
7,757
Reaction score
2,530
Was looking at it in Watch Wonderland the other day. It’s too wild for me.

I think the black/red, this version on black strap, black/camou or Bandit versions are OK la.

Definitely not the light blue or white haha.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top