The Watch Thread - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

slow_mo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IlvSM79.jpg

Been looking for a simple blue dial stainless steel watch for daily wear. Manage to narrow down the above which is around my budget. But cant make up my mind, could bros here share some opinions thks. :D

I’ll take the Rolex becos it’s a Rolex.

snowver

Reaction score
Zenith. If rolex dj blue nicer.

IlvSM79.jpg

Been looking for a simple blue dial stainless steel watch for daily wear. Manage to narrow down the above which is around my budget. But cant make up my mind, could bros here share some opinions thks. :D

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
honeymoon with my polaris.
bought this because of Heritage and Design. JLC logo jin small till cannot see. lol

MknND5f.jpg

snowver

Reaction score
Save a bit longer if you prefer the dj over OP39. Dun settle. You already so close liao.

https://i.imgur.com/0l19IEP.jpg[/img

Got to agree DJ blue is nice, in term of price wise, too much for me to swallow :s39:[/QUOTE]

Reaction score
IlvSM79.jpg

Rolex more sleek.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.